Growth Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Surfer helps content teams identify the best content opportunities and turn them into relevant, high-quality pages. Therefore, they consistently deliver outstanding content that grows their brand and organic traffic.
We’re fully bootstrapped and we move fast. Right now, we’re one of the leading startups in Central Europe and in the marketing industry. Numbers don’t lie. Our team consists of 20+ growth-minded individuals in various fields: marketing, product, data science, customer support, and sales.
Now, we’re looking for a new person to join our team as a Growth Marketing Manager. We’re looking for a bright mind willing to take full ownership of various campaigns and programs. Someone who’s ready to collaborate closely with product, marketing, and founders to identify the best growth opportunities and act on them.
This role requires a high level of independence and immediate responsibility. To succeed, you have to be able to manage your time well, communicate effectively and collaborate in a fully distributed environment.
💡We don't care where you are located, but at least 2 hours time overlap with Poland is required.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns that will help us grow by 300% in 2021. We’re not interested in micro-optimizations.
- Help us find and execute marketing opportunities that will impact critical business metrics we track. Like the number of users on trial, the number of customers, average revenue per user, email list size, and more.
- Taking full ownership of the customer journey after trial signup.
- Our marketing automation is lacking an owner. Dive into HubSpot and help us organize our marketing environment.
- Establish strategic marketing partnerships with other brands from our niche.
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Previous experience in creation and execution, in direct cooperation with other team members, marketing activities fulfilling ambitious business goals.
- Fluency in tools like HubSpot (or similar), Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Amplitude.
- Excellent proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal.
What it's like working with us:
- Competitive salary based on your experience, job position, and location. We calculate a competitive market salary in one of the most economically competitive cities within your region.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work.
- Dedicated budget for education: books, workshops, and conferences.
- In-person meet-ups at least twice a year – when it’s safe to travel again.
- Top equipment of your choice.
- Just as many days off as you need – we encourage everyone to plan their vacations across the year to take care of their well-being.
We want this job to be the best opportunity in your career. Apply if you’re up for the challenge!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Content Intelligence tool that helps SEO & content teams grow brands, organic traffic, and revenue.