Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Surfer helps content teams identify the best content opportunities and turn them into relevant, high-quality pages. Therefore, they consistently deliver outstanding content that grows their brand and organic traffic.
We’re fully bootstrapped and we move fast. Right now, we’re one of the leading startups in Central Europe and in the marketing industry. Numbers don’t lie. Our team consists of 20+ growth-minded individuals in various fields: marketing, product, data science, customer support, and sales.
Our users are hungry for more content from us. And we need someone who will help us blow their minds with top-notch videos, courses, blog, and whatever crazy idea you have. Therefore, we’re looking for a new person to join our team as a Content Marketing Manager (senior-level). We want different. We want innovation. We want the best.
This role requires a high level of independence and immediate responsibility. To succeed, you have to be able to manage your time well, communicate effectively and collaborate in a fully distributed environment.
💡We don't care where you are located, but at least 2 hours time overlap with Poland is required.
- 10x our site traffic. You’ll get a budget and people to do that.
- Fix our blog posting frequency. We want to regularly publish high-quality content that will build our brand in SEO and content marketing
- Establish processes for content distribution so our videos and articles reach more people from our target group (mainly content managers and agency SEOs)
- Help us leverage marketing channels other than our blog: YouTube, podcasting, and webinars are strong points on our list.
- Create the flow for case studies with our customers. They have great stories to tell and they deserve to be heard.
- Get Surfer published on top authority sites in our niche.
- Establish marketing partnerships with other brands in our niche.
What you will need to succeed in this role:
- Previous experience in creation and execution, in direct cooperation with other team members, content campaigns fulfilling ambitious business goals
- Outstanding proofreading and creating content skills
- Ability to manage the work of a few people (internal or external) to meet deadlines and achieve goals
What it's like working with us:
- Competitive salary based on your experience, job position, and location. We calculate a competitive market salary in one of the most economically competitive cities within your region.
- Freedom to choose when and where you work.
- Dedicated budget for education: books, workshops, and conferences.
- In-person meet-ups at least twice a year – when it’s safe to travel again.
- Top equipment of your choice.
- Just as many days off as you need – we encourage everyone to plan their vacations across the year to take care of their well-being.
We want this job to be the best opportunity in your career. Apply if you’re up for the challenge!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Content Intelligence tool that helps SEO & content teams grow brands, organic traffic, and revenue.