Digital Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Art of Problem Solving (AoPS) develops educational opportunities for many of the most eager students in the world. Since 2003, we have trained tens of thousands of the country’s top students, including nearly all the members of the US International Math Olympiad team, through our online school, learning centers, textbooks, and online learning systems. Over the years, our international online community of advanced problem solvers has grown to nearly 700,000 members. While our primary focus has been math for most of our history, we have started expanding into new subjects, such as language arts, science, and computer science.
We are searching for an insatiably curious, creative, and data-driven e-commerce marketer with a strong PPC and paid social track record and strong marketing analytics chops to help drive K-12 student enrollment for our online math programs.
This might be the job for you if…
You’re part analyst, part operator, and love spending your days deep in the channel-weeds, testing, optimizing and reporting on our paid campaigns to find the perfect performance marketing formulas of channels, bids, audiences, messaging and creative to continually improve our CAC rates by 3%, 5%, 8% and 30% at a time.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Build, manage and continuously optimize our paid e-commerce marketing channels and campaigns (Google AdWords, Facebook, and more) with $2 million+ in annual spend
- Prepare performance-marketing results and recommendation reports using channel-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and our proprietary marketing attribution dashboards
- Collaborate on creative optimization with writing and design resources
- Search out potential customer roadblocks and friction across the customer journey and work to develop testable CRO solutions
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 5+ years e-commerce marketing experience managing paid search and social campaigns (>$20k/month)
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of paid marketing channels, targeting and capabilities (Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, and more)
- Strong quantitative skills with ability to comprehensively report on e-commerce marketing KPIs and sales funnels
- Can demonstrate success record and portfolio of improving PPC and paid social performance
- Strong written communication skills to effectively collaborate with subject matter experts and teams across the organization
- Google Analytics power user
- SEO experience preferred
- CRO experience preferred
- Affiliate marketing experience preferred
- Influencer marketing experience preferred
Please note that employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background check.
Perks and Benefits:
This full-time position may be based at our headquarters in San Diego, CA (estimating end 2021 return to the office) or remote candidates will be considered if located in the following states: CA, FL, GA, IL, MD, MA, NJ, NC, PA, SC, TX, VA, or WA. Some benefits of the position include:
- Casual work environment
- Flexible schedule
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K plan with company matching (up to 4%)
- Year-end bonus based on individual and company performance
- Relocation bonus (if currently located outside of San Diego)
Your application has been successfully submitted.