Digital Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you want to join a fast-growing, profitable tech company that has moved beyond start-up to become a recognized leader in our space? Wodify is on the cutting edge of gym management software with products empowering gyms, members, and coaches around the globe. Connecting the world to the future of fitness is the vision pushing us to cultivate beautiful yet simple software experiences with our product suite. To date, we’ve connected two million people and 5,000 gyms in 90 countries.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the CMO and Senior Brand Strategist to execute, measure, and improve Wodify’s various marketing activities. This role will assist in developing our overall marketing strategy, and have a heavy role in content creation. You will be in close communication with other members of the marketing team and other departments to coordinate projects, and will be responsible for managing project deadlines and deliverables.
A Day in the Life:
- Writing emails, blog posts, case studies, landing pages, and creating other marketing collateral
- Coordinating with our graphic designers and web developers to launch new marketing campaigns
- Managing our paid marketing channels, including Facebook, podcasts, Google Adwords, etc.
- Planning in-person events and webinars to engage with potential customers
- Create customer-facing marketing materials to promote and educate our current customers about new features and products
- Assisting in research projects to identify new market segments and developing go-to-market plans
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 2-4 years of experience in digital, content, and/or SaaS marketing
- Experience creating B2B-focused marketing assets
- Comfortable with marketing tech/ad platforms (Facebook advertising, HubSpot, etc.)
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and project management
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
Education & Training:
- Bachelor's degree
- Competitive salary and equity plan
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance plus company-paid disability and life insurance
- 401(k) plan and FSA
- Generous PTO and Holiday Calendar
- Team, social and philanthropy events
- Weekly healthy meal delivery, subsidized by the company
- Gym reimbursement and commuter benefits
- Beautiful office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine & cocktails on tap
- Flexible remote work schedule
- Fill out the online application form
- Take a quick wonderlic style test
- Complete a 30 minute phone screen
- Conduct a full interview with the team (skills and culture)
- If we think you're a fit, we'll make an offer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The premier gym management platform