VP of Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Want to market a product that people love in an exploding market? Then you’re in the right place.
Troops is building a next-generation intelligent workflow automation and teamwork solution for go to market teams. Troops gives humans superpowers by eliminating boring, manual tasks from back office systems like CRM, ERP, Support, and Marketing Automation & delivering actionable insights people are already working — in Slack and MS Teams.
Our customers include some of the fastest-growing companies on the market like Twilio, Shopify, Slack, Snapchat, and many others.
As VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for Troops’s marketing strategy, from messaging and planning, to driving alignment execution. You can work from anywhere in the world, and will collaborate closely with the leaders of the other business functions including engineering, sales, customer success, and finance as part of the executive team.
Marketing Strategy, Alignment, and Execution
- Set goals, drive departmental KPIs, and develop the team as a leader and operator
- Bring world class talent and resources into the organization
- Hone and refine GTM message, and ensure consistency across teams
- Own and upgrade visual brand and identity
- Drive awareness in our target audiences through content, SEO, and social media
- Test new channels, iterate, and disseminate learnings
- Engage with ecosystems and partners to drive TOFU
- Balance short term needs with longer term goals and initiatives
- Work closely with product for new product and integration launches
Team Building and Culture
- Champion and embody a customer-obsessed approach that is reflected through process and outcomes, that ultimately lead to growth of the business
- Build, mentor, and lead a small team of marketers
- Foster a product culture that enables the team to take risks, learn from each other and keep up to date with industry best-practices
Who You Are
- 10+ years experience as a marketing professional
- Have executed free trial and/or land and expand GTM motions
- Proven track record of building and managing world class teams
- Obsessed with data-driven marketing and decision making
- An incredible communicator and motivator
- Can effectively manage up and manage down
- No ego, and team first
- Bonus if you have experience in the Salesforce or Microsoft ecosystem
- Bonus if you have marketed a product in the GTM space
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Monitor data from your most important systems to deliver actionable insights to your humans in Slack and MS Teams