Sr. Marketing Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Vimeo’s B2B marketing team is searching for a passionate, analytical B2B Marketing Operations Senior Manager. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for driving demand for B2B SaaS products.
You’ll report to our Director of B2B Marketing and work closely with the Demand Generation team.
What you’ll do:
- Own email deployment, audience segmentation, and distribution from our Marketo instance.
- Develop landing pages for events, paid programs, and organic traffic on Instapage along with our third party contractor.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to execute against various marketing campaigns and programs through landing pages, emails, list uploads, audience targeting, automated workflows, etc.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Work closely with marketing operations and marketing teams to create and analyze lead and campaign reports to determine performance, ROI and business impact on a weekly, monthly, and ad hoc basis
- Monitor and maintain data quality within Marketo.
- Own targets for INQ to MQL and MQL to SQL conversion
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Proficiency in data analysis/visualization tools (e.g. Google Analytics/Data Studio, Looker, SQL)
- You have 5-7 years of experience within marketing operations, Marketo experience and Marketo certifications a substantial plus
- You have strong understanding of the marketing technology landscape, measurement, and attribution approaches
- Data-driven marketer; highly analytical, organized and detail-oriented, self-starter
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs
Your application has been successfully submitted.