Events Lead (Virtual Events)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Vimeo’s B2B marketing team is searching for a talented, passionate, and analytical Events Lead. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a passion for driving demand for B2B SaaS products.
This role will report to the Director of B2B marketing and have experience strategizing and driving events for B2B SaaS products. They will have experience sourcing MQLs and influencing pipeline from events.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate on a rolling virtual events calendar aligned to bookings targets
- Drive creation of live, recorded, and on-demand event content
- Organize live event recordings, speaker preparations, session recording, and event moderation activities
- Create comprehensive event project plans, conduct regular checkpoints with deliverable owners, escalate risks and challenges appropriately and ensure event is delivered on time, on budget, and has business impact
- Manage agency relationships and production to execute events at the highest level
- Work with demand generation team to create event emails, landing pages and demand generation activities to achieve event goals
- Deliver post event reports with data-driven analysis including attendee feedback, goal attainment, and recommendations for future event improvements
- Influence and align with key stakeholders on event strategies
- Be a subject matter expert on virtual events, with opportunities to participate in thought leadership
- Manage event sponsorships and partnerships for our vimeo.com, Vimeo OTT and Vimeo Enterprise segments
- Own lead, pipeline influence, and revenue targets for total events strategy
- 7-10 years event marketing experience, with extensive virtual event experience a strong plus
- Ability to make decisions and ask questions based on data
- Ability to manage multiple competing projects at various levels of scale
- Working knowledge and comfort working in Salesforce, Marketo, Instapage
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Flexible and can adapt to fast moving, agile team
- Project management and budget management experience
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs
Your application has been successfully submitted.