Digital Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Digital Marketing Manager
At Syncro, we are a small team crafting software applications to help small businesses be successful. Our software provides a platform for IT Professionals and Managed Service Providers to do job tracking and ticketing, SLA Management, invoicing, and integrations with tons of online tools. We are a different kind of software company — we know that making the lives of our customers easier and more fun is the way to build great long-term relationships while having fun creating and inventing along the way. We value people, creativity, trust, and diversity which inspires success and happiness in the lives of our employees and customers.
Digital Marketing Manager Highlights:
The Digital Marketing Manager will focus on developing marketing programs that center on the acquisition, retention and engagement of users across the entire digital user journey. This person will be responsible for all aspects of program management including planning, execution, management and analysis for digital marketing campaigns that improve online conversions.
This role spans across activities that include traffic generation, lead generation, website optimization, offer-testing, sales enablement, and more.
The Digital Marketing Manager will help develop our digital marketing strategy, roadmap, ecosystem, and optimization of our website, content, and digital experience. They will also help the team with awareness and demand generation programs, digital editorial and content marketing strategies, and website personalization efforts.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Own the development of top-of-funnel marketing programs that drive traffic, generate leads, and produce sales pipeline
- Develop strategies to drive online traffic to SyncroMSP website including overall SEO strategy.
- Track and analyze conversion rates and overall website performance and develop plans to optimize over time.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns and vendors through a variety of channels including but not limited to: web, SEO, pay-per-click, social and email.
- Define the process for creating, editing, and delivering high-impact content campaigns across multiple digital channels to our target audiences.
- Collaborate within marketing and across the organization on campaigns that generate leads and increase brand awareness.
- Improve the usability, design, content, and conversion of online platforms.
- Work with corporate communications and social marketing team to identify and execute campaigns to drive awareness and revenue.
- Evaluate competitors and research new technologies and website enhancements that create best-in-class digital experience for customers and prospects.
- Focus on website performance, insights, and opportunities that drive toward company goals and key performance metrics.
- Manage campaign budgets and vendor relationships.
What we're looking for:
- 3 - 5 years of experience managing digital marketing programs.
- Experience with digital advertising platforms and reporting tools
- Aptitude in current digital marketing technologies and best practices in optimization for digital channels
- Strong understanding of lead generation best practices and the B2B sales process
- Content Management Systems (CMS) and website management
- A solid understanding of marketing automation and a deep appreciation for attribution.
- Experience managing agency relationships and external resources.
- Experience managing digital experiences across platforms.
- Proven ability to drive performance and focus on key performance indicators to meet company objectives.
- Strong project management, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Experience tracking campaigns from an analytics perspective required.
- Design and creative background preferred, but not required.
- You care -- which means sometimes putting yourself out there for a customer or a fellow colleague
- You're a cooperative and creative problem-solver.
- You are located in the US in one of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, KY, IL, OH, OR, TX, SC, WA
- You’re curious and are constantly looking for things to improve, new projects to kick off and measuring your results every step of the way. You have a creative side and bring that into everything you do. You think strategically and the drive to execute. You’re well-rounded and want to put everything you’ve learned to good use.
Technology You'll Use:
Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Pardot, Salesforce, Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook Ads
What you can expect from us:
- Career path to expand your skills
- We want this to be your dream job and to help you make that so
- We are focused on personal and professional growth and we’ll keep you challenged, learning, passionate, and growing
- Close-knit team — every person counts
- Flexibility: We're a dispersed team working from home all over the globe
- Health benefits and 401(k)
Syncro is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive and do their best work, free from discrimination and harassment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.