Senior Marketing Manager - Lead Generation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Velocity Global is one of the fastest-growing self-funded companies in the United States and hands down one of the greatest places to work anywhere in the world. But it’s not for everyone. There are certain qualities and passions you must have to fit into our “Team of 10’s”:
- We move with VELOCITY and you have to relish in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- We believe in being of service, which means you have to check your ego at the door
- We believe in taking our work seriously but not being serious at work
- We find passion in all things international business – it has to be in your bones
If you find the above personal attributes apply to you, continue reading.
We are looking for a full-time, creative, enthusiastic, and talented Senior Marketing Manager of Lead Generation to join our growing Demand Generation team and lead a high-performing Lead Generation team. The successful candidate will be responsible for our lead generation efforts including but not limited to Paid Search and Display campaigns, Paid Social, ABM, and content syndication to drive marketing qualified leads, and revenue generation. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment with a passion to drive results through data-driven strategies. You will join a team of best-in-class marketers and support the organization’s growth trajectory in a global marketplace. This individual will report to the Director of Demand Generation and will closely be collaborating cross-functionally within the marketing team and all sides of the organization.
Velocity Global is a high growth International Professional Employment Organization (PEO) delivering premium international expansion services to our clients, where collaboration and communication are paramount. We live by our values of Velocity, Integrity, Professionalism, Empowerment, and Service and are always determined to be better personally and professionally in how we serve our clients and our internal team members. If you’re seeking to make an impact with a team of professionals who take on change as a challenge and strive to bring new ideas to life, this could be you.
- Define and execute a global, multi-channel lead generation strategy that is aligned with aggressive revenue and pipeline goals
- Oversee and manage all paid lead generation channels, campaigns and reporting including but not limited to paid search, GDN, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Quora, Youtube, content syndication, account based marketing and other digital/traditional channels
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to ensure KPIs are met
- Continually optimize campaigns, audiences, creative, and copy to ensure cost per lead is in line with the ROI/ROAS goals
- Analyze channel performance data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI and scale new lead generation opportunities
- Proactively develop and present actionable, data-backed recommendations and expert insights to the team to increase lead generation
- Lead development of account based marketing strategy and execution for priority accounts
- Develop compelling copy, support content creation, and ensure all ad and landing page copy is aligned with brand guidelines and messaging
- Lead, mentor, and grow a high-performing lead generation team and manage external agencies and partners
- Understand and utilize persona research to drive campaign strategy and optimizations
- Work cross-functionally across the marketing team as well as sales and other teams to design and orchestrate impactful, targeted multi-channel marketing programs
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and revenue teams to develop a strong feedback loop and ensure marketing qualified leads progress in the funnel
- Take ownership and accountability for aggressive revenue goals
- Stay up-to-date on B2B marketing trends and the competitive landscape, providing information and recommendations to teams as needed
- Identify and gather industry information, using both quantitative and qualitative research
- Ensure marketing processes and best practices are well-documented
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Marketing degree preferred, or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years B2B marketing/advertising experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Deep understanding of B2B/SaaS enterprise pipeline demand generation, lifecycle stages, lead nurturing, lead scoring, etc
- Expert understanding of technology platforms and tools including: HubSpot/Marketo/Pardot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics preferred
- Hands-on experience launching, monitoring, and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Experience managing campaigns on popular platforms including but not limited to Google Ads (AdWords, GDN, YouTube), Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Experience preparing, analyzing, and reporting on data
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and strategic thinking skills
- Advanced writing and grammar skills
- Deep understanding of buyer’s journey, persona targeting, and customer experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience with quickly understanding, simplifying, and communicating complex or technical concepts
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Demonstrated experience thinking outside the box to solve problems; using learnings from prior experiences and campaigns to inform decisions
The salary range is $93,500-$110,000 USD with a performance-based, discretionary bonus. The final salary will be commensurate with experience.
Velocity Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by State and/or Federal Law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.