Director of Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Citadel, our mission is to make data easily accessible for everyone.
We think it’s crazy that it can take 5 to 7 days and $40-50 to verify someone’s employment or income. Or companies have to build integrations 1-by-1.
When Citadel succeeds, we'll save billions of dollars for companies and billions of hours for people.
Imagine applying for a loan or verifying your job history with a click of a button. That's what Citadel does for our clients.
The team you’ll work with
We're a small team of engineers, product managers, and business folks who built and launched products at Apple, Uber, Facebook, Carta, Venmo, Telegram, and Plaid.
We like to nerd out about building frictionless user experiences. We love crafting great products and see our users delighted by what we build. We're a distributed team with no plans to start an office anytime soon. We don't really care where you are, but we care a lot about who you are. If you like solving customer pain points, helping your team members excel at what they do, and care about quality, you'll fit in.
The problems you’ll solve and what you will do:
- Shape the position and messaging around our unique business value.
- Bring new products and services to market with undeniable feature and product-level messaging.
- Partner with sales and customer success to ensure a fantastic experience as people journey from lead to prospect, and from customer to advocate.
- Manage the development of content (i.e., blog posts, infographics, ebooks, whitepapers, webinars, reports, and more) to accelerate the buyer journey.
- Accelerate customer targeting and acquisition by working hand-in-hand with demand gen
- Shipped successful enterprise products, for which you were involved in the process from beginning to end.
- Exceptional ability to tell high-quality, in-depth stories that educate and resonate with target audiences.
- Success in developing marketing campaigns across channels with tangible results in lead generation and brand development.
- Experience with ABM and working with demand gen.
- 3-5 years of experience on a B2B marketing team.
Benefits & perks:
- Equity options
- Medical, dental, vision
- Flexible Time Off
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
With Citadel, users can easily connect their payroll account and instantly share the information you need to run verifications—and we make it more aff...