Sr. Manager of Integrated Marketing Campaigns
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Red Stag Fulfillment is an order fulfillment company for online retailers and ecommerce businesses. Headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, we were founded by ecommerce entrepreneurs who wanted to redefine the 3PL experience for clients and employees. By leveraging technology to ensure reliable, secure, and fast shipping, we have quickly established ourselves as a world-class fulfillment company, and we are itching for more.
Red Stag Fulfillment is looking for a creative, profit-centric Senior Director of Integrated Marketing Campaigns with a proven track record of success to help us drive quality leads into the sales pipeline. In this role, you will be responsible for the strategic planning, implementation, testing, validating, and scaling of a new marketing discipline within RSF to manage B2B demand generation and funnel optimization in order to drive awareness, engagement, and ultimately feed the sales pipeline with profitable leads.
This role is for a leader who is eager to be empowered with responsibility for a significant operation, working cross-functionally with other teams (sales, content, search engine marketing, customer success, and others) to bring the best campaign strategies to life. We're looking for someone with a passion for conceptualizing and executing campaigns that “move the needle” and generate new business for our sales team. This role will be primarily responsible for creating offline and online programs which build awareness and engagement among future customers. This role will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Create, test, validate, and scale a new marketing discipline within RSF to manage B2B demand generation and funnel optimization.
- Develop and execute targeted multi-channel marketing programs (events, digital, email, direct mail, paid advertising, social) that support and align with the company’s priorities and revenue goals.
- Manage and optimize volume, quality, and conversions throughout the entire inbound lead generation funnel including impressions, traffic, contacts, MQLs, SQLS, and revenue.
- Analyze campaign performance and optimize lead conversion using lead scoring tools in HubSpot.
- Work cross-functionally with the content, digital marketing, sales, and customer support teams to define and establish lead generation programs.
- Work with RSF’s Director of Content as needed to identify content requirements to support lead generation campaigns.
- Establish KPIs for all programs, create results forecasts, and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering expected business outcomes.
- Enhance marketing automation understanding across the business, with emphasis on lead nurturing, lead prioritization, lead routing, and driving funnel stage progression.
- Recommend innovative tools for improved engagement and conversions.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager to ensure the website is optimized for lead generation and tracking and has the necessary content to inspire prospective customers to convert.
- 4+ years of B2B marketing experience, specifically building and/or scaling demand generation campaigns.
- A strong understanding of the SMB eCommerce buyer and influencer ecosystem/personas.
- Extensive experience in creating and executing integrated campaigns in the B2B space, with a demonstrated track record of exceptional achievement in demand generation and funnel-building (lead generation, MQL/SQL qualification, handoffs, and advancement through the sales stages) programs.
- Aptitude and proficiency using funnel metrics, analytics, CRO, and forecasting tools to optimize lead generation opportunities.
- Experience scaling inbound demand generation programs and evolving marketing programs based on performance data, feedback from sales, and customer success.
- A demonstrated ability to establish a culture of testing and optimization while driving to a long-term strategy.
- Experience using key marketing technology like HubSpot, Google Analytics, and core advertising platforms like Google Ads, native social platforms, and content syndication.
- Ownership Mentality – We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter, entrepreneurial, and can take personal responsibility for the success or failure of their metrics.
- Continuous Improvement – You’ll need to enjoy being challenged and pushed (we are demanding and have high standards) and humble and curious enough to constantly improve yourself and the company. (We’re certain you don’t already have all the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed, so you’ll have to learn.)
- Hard Worker – We believe the harder you work, the luckier you get, and we can’t achieve our ambitious goals without some grit and elbow grease.
- Passionate – If you’re not ambitious and engaged, we’ll drive each other crazy.
- Honesty – It’s a prerequisite to have personal character, but we also expect proactive honesty vs. silent apathy.
Our preference is to hire someone to work in our physical office in Knoxville, TN, alongside our core team – which we realize likely means a relocation may be required. However, this is not necessarily a hill we're willing to die on. If you're a killer fit for this role but can't relocate, let's still talk.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
World-class ecommerce order fulfillment