Digital Marketer [Researcher & Educator]
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We're Looking For
We’re looking for aspiring thought-leaders in the digital marketing space.
- If marketing is your true passion...
- If devouring marketing books is as exciting for you as watching Netflix shows...
- If you get bigger dopamine hits from conceiving creative marketing ideas, than from drinking bubble tea...
- If you’re keen to share your knowledge and unique ideas with the rest of the world...
- (and if you’re actually good at teaching others and articulating your thoughts properly)...
We want you in our team! :)
Most customers of Ahrefs are professional digital marketers. So you will be doing marketing for marketers (meta, right?). And to be successful at it - you have to be one step ahead of other marketing professionals with your knowledge, your experience, your ideas and your work ethic.
Creating educational content is at the core of Ahrefs’ marketing.
But we don’t think of ourselves as “writers,” who just read a bunch of existing articles and quickly churn out a copycat piece that is a little longer than the rest.
We think of ourselves as researchers & experimenters, who strive to dig to the very bottom of things, disassemble complex ideas into pieces, test whatever we can and assemble it all back into a comprehensive resource that has lots of value for the reader.
If that sounds exciting to you, please apply ASAP! :)
- Create educational content for marketing professionals (articles, videos, courses, tweets, presentations, etc.);
- Come up with effective and efficient marketing “campaigns” and take responsibility for executing them;
- Come up with all sorts of marketing experiments and research studies;
- Connect with thought leaders in the digital marketing space;
- Poke holes in our marketing;
- Come up with feature ideas for our product;
- (Optional) Ghostwrite funny jokes for Ahrefs’ CMO to troll Josh & Sam on Slack.
- Solid knowledge of digital marketing;
- Lots of practical experience in digital marketing;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Perfect English (or at least at the level of the person writing this).
How to Apply
Send your application to Tim Soulo with the subject line “Marketer for marketers.”
In your application, please give answers to the following questions:
- WHEN did you start learning digital marketing & SEO and WHERE did you learn it from? (Please name some blogs, books, courses and people)
- What is your work experience? (What companies did you work for and what were your roles there?)
- Please share some "achievements" that you're most proud of.
- Do you have any published articles on the topic of digital marketing? (Please share the links)
- How familiar are you with Ahrefs tools and data?
- Please name some other digital marketing tools that you've used extensively throughout your career in digital marketing.
- What’s your favourite music band? :)
Your application has been successfully submitted.