Digital Marketing Educator [Video]
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What We’re Looking For
At Ahrefs, we have the unique opportunity to teach marketers how to “market” their businesses. And what better way than through first-hand experience?
We’re looking for a charismatic SEO / digital marketer who has walked the walk and wants to talk that walk in the “digital flesh” (video). As a valued member of our content team, you’ll have the chance to share your expertise with our nearly 200,000 (and growing) YouTube subscribers.
In addition, we encourage unique ideas, experiments and research. In collaboration with our marketing team, you’ll have the opportunity to pitch and conduct your own SEO experiments and research to be shared with our audience.
If you want to educate an audience of passionate marketers and have the ambition to become a thought leader in the digital marketing space, then keep reading...
Here's a glimpse of what you'll be doing:
- Create video content that teaches how to use our tools to solve marketing problems
- Create video courses on marketing strategies where our tools are indispensable
- Participate in SEO experiments and general marketing tasks
- Offer unique insights to our marketing and product strategy teams
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable in front of a camera
- The ability to figure things out fast independently
- Solid knowledge and experience with SEO and digital marketing
Bonus points if you have:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Audition
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience with Ahrefs’ SEO tools
- Experience growing a YouTube channel or in public speaking
How to Apply
Send an email to Sam Oh with the following information:
- Your experience in SEO/ marketing
- Explain why you’re a good fit for this position
- A link to your YouTube channel (if available)
- An example video of you teaching about a topic (ideally marketing related)
- A brief description of a marketing campaign you led and the results (good or bad)
Your application has been successfully submitted.