This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are
We’re a team of hard-working, smart people that love data. We believe and invest in our people and are happy to extend benefits like unlimited paid vacations, flexible hours, a great workspace, and a solid work-from-home policy.
Before FlexPay, we were Tungsten Revenue, a direct-to-consumer subscription company. We learned and felt the challenges merchants face in sales, fulfilment and especially payments processing. To scratch our own itch, we built FlexPay. We mitigate processing-related problems with a proprietary machine learning-based decline salvage engine. FlexPay has become the cornerstone of our business and has become our entire focus.
We were selected as one of the Top 20 Canadian Innovation Technology Companies by CIX in 2020. And in 2019, we were named one of Deloitte’s Fast 50 Technology Companies to Watch in Canada. We’re a dynamic, welcoming company that strives to hire the best and brightest people. We’ve been told that we suffer from a “Never Good Enough” syndrome, and we proudly embrace it. We are looking for people who are never satisfied with themselves or their company, constantly pushing to improve both.
You’re given the autonomy to have a substantial impact on our company's performance, and your work will be creative and challenging - it will never be boring. Efficiency is one of our core values, and we endeavour to eliminate, automate, or outsource the mundane and repetitive both for ourselves and our partners. If you’re the type of person that thrives in an environment of smart, driven, and competent colleagues, then you may have found your home.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a passionate Content Manager with the skills, vision and experience to take our content marketing strategy to the next level and capture potential clients. This position primarily involves creating exceptional content across various mediums and formats, including FlexPay’s website, blog, social media channels, videos, whitepapers, and partner marketing efforts. Beyond this, your focus will be on expanding the horizon of our content marketing strategy, finding new opportunities to test and drive engagement and conversion. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for FlexPay’s day-to-day content operations, focusing on inbound marketing.
About the Role
- Work alongside our marketing team to develop a high-quality content marketing strategy that supports our objectives and aligns with goals
- Develop and maintain a content marketing calendar that includes all aspects of creating and delivering content in various formats (blogs, videos, infographics, whitepapers, ebooks, etc.)
- Create new content across all mediums, perform continual audits on existing content and identify opportunities to enhance, maintain and repurpose content
- Plan and execute social media content on all channels (scheduling, monitoring, measuring activity etc.)
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search engines (SEO)
- Collaborate with internal partners including the marketing team, client care team, product team, and management team to deliver meaningful, compelling content
- Provide feedback and guidance on digital content optimization
- Assist in a variety of other content marketing projects including, knowledge base, documentation etc.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of B2B experience in content writing/content management, digital marketing, digital analytics, video creation and editing
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or a related field
- Strong skills in creating original content that targets a specific audience and meets objectives
- Extremely detailed oriented and sophisticated writing and editing skills (video editing a plus!)
- A data-driven approach to results and experience using customer data to drive conversion
- Proven experience in digital content strategy and execution to grow online engagement and trust
- Ability to conceive fresh and exciting ideas for new content that supports organizational goals
- Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
- Proficient with social media engagement strategies and best practices
- Experience working with content management systems such as WordPress, HubSpot etc.
- Google Analytics experience
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience in SaaS, Fintech, Payment Industry
- Skills in Technical Copy Writing
- Experience with Graphic Design
- New employee onboarding program
- Unlimited paid vacations
- Flexible hours
- Robust Work-from-Home policy
- Comprehensive group insurance package
- Support for continuous learning and development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are an AI-driven solution that helps subscription and companies with recurring revenue recover failed payments.