Senior Demand Generation Strategist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
New Breed is a fast-growing revenue performance management firm seeking to hire experienced and talented individuals. We believe in giving our team members the opportunity to forge their own paths, allowing them to add value and make an impact every day.
As a Senior Inbound Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality inbound deliverable (KPI’s, website and blog analytics, reporting, campaigns) to address client’s business challenges and marketing objectives. You will be the consultant responsibility of leveraging all available resources to exceed our client’s goals.
In this role you will:
- Be the key account owner and strategist to a portfolio of clients to ensure their success.
- Identify client’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics.
- Perform funnel gap analysis of client's current inbound and lead generation strategies.
- Create the inbound marketing strategy and plan for your clients, then work with your team of consultants, copywriters, web designers to deliver on that strategy.
- Create the strategy for nurturing leads through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action - including channels like email, social media, blogging and events.
- Create monthly client success reports to highlight wins, areas of improvement and recommendations for future strategies.
- Provide inbound best practices and strategic guidance to Inbound Strategists and Inbound Specialists.
- Oversee project management to ensure scope and budget are met and responsible for overseeing the creation of project schedules, coordination deliverables, and facilitating resources.
- Be the expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, including HubSpot’s smart content, smart lists, workflows, lifecycle stage optimization tactics.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management as well as extracting, managing and analyzing data.
- Regularly perform HubSpot portal audits to identify areas of opportunity.
- Work company-wide to provide continuing assistance with inbound marketing strategies.
- Drive revenue from service upsells and existing service solution retention.
- Develop lasting relationships with retainer customers to ensure ongoing service.
A strong candidate will have:
- BA/BS and 4+ years of related experience.
- 3+ years of HubSpot experience.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Experience in other Marketing Automation Softwares or Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Experience in client facing role and managing a portfolio of clients.
- Experience mentoring and inspiring a team of awesome marketers.
- Experience in successfully growing relationship and creating customer success.
- The ability to distill complex and intricate strategies and solutions into digestible information for clients.
- The ability to think strategically and understand how to use data to measure achievement and track progress.
- In-depth working knowledge of HubSpot & Google Analytics.
- Be passionate about doing B2B marketing for the fastest-growing technology and software companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile.
- Be driven and determined to continually grow as a person and as a professional.
- Take initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be flexible and adaptable in managing your time and schedule in a rapidly-changing environment.
- A positive attitude in everything you do.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge and the intuition and good judgment to get through it successfully.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Be: intrapreneurial, relentless, persistent and proactive to GSD every single day.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited PTO, top-tier benefits, competitive salary, 401k, and more!
- A community dedicated to expanding our own experiences, learning and growing based on the following belief: Individuals can realize their full potential only when given the freedom to apply the full breadth of their unique life experiences to their work; therefore, it is our responsibility to reflect, support and advance this diversity.
- Flexible work options: Work remotely or join our local team in Burlington, VT and spend your day on our state-of-art campus on the shores of Lake Champlain. If you live close to our office, we also offer fully-remote work options for our local team, or you can choose a hybrid model and split your time between working from your home and our office!
- Opportunities for growth: We enable our team members to build their dream job at New Breed, and opportunities for advancement can span beyond just demonstrating rockstar performance. We are proud to offer “tours of duty," an active plan designed to provide team members with a clearly defined path to build new skills and grow across the organization.
- Join a team of passionate people, hone your craft, and make a direct impact on some of the world's fastest-growing technology and software companies.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Acquire better. Retain longer. Expand faster.