Demand Generation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Data in some form underpins almost every action or process in today’s modern world and we believe that data has a vital role in meeting the challenges of today, and the future. Whether it’s for business outcomes or using data in meaningful ways to solve humanitarian issues around poverty, health, human rights, education and the environment, organizations across the globe need trusted data to make a difference. Profisee’s purpose is to empower the possibilities of the data-enabled future and we’re building an enduring company and a platform that emphasizes the value of the data-enabled future. Profisee helps organizations realize the full potential of their data through enhancing incomplete information, correcting duplicate or “bad” data, and continually harmonizing data in disparate systems, creating a trusted foundation of an organization’s most critical information. We call this MDM, or master data management and are disrupting old MDM ways by dismantling perceptions of complexity, cost and are changing how customers thinking about using data to drive business outcomes and make a difference in this world. Built for fast growth, we value high-energy, integrity, and trusted collaboration.
We’re looking for an experienced, results-driven, flexible, and creative Demand marketer who will bring fresh ideas as well as plans for growth across our existing programs, and can turn those ideas into action, iterate and improve performance. As the Demand Generation Manager, you’ll work cross-functionally with Sales, Alliances and other members of the marketing team to create, plan, and scale inbound, outbound and account-based campaigns to target accounts and key personas across the buyer’s journey. You’ll engineer and manage our marketing automation, events and campaign strategies with a mix of programs, channels, and initiatives that creates new business pipeline, but will also drives account engagement, market awareness, generate leads, and nurture accounts.
The ideal candidate lives and breathes all things demand generation and the systems that support the process. You see marketing opportunities constantly in the world around you and apply the lessons on the job to drive standout campaigns. You are an execution powerhouse - and a systems guru. You’re comfortable working on your own campaigns and making strategic decisions quickly. You thrive in funnel analytics and speak in acronyms like MQL, SAL, SQL, and attribution. You’re a “get stuff done person” that can juggle multiple programs and thrive in the execution details. You understand the importance of communication and the value of tight relationships, cross-functionally as well as within your direct team.
How You will be Successful:
- Increased inbound leads and target account engagement that results in new business pipeline to meet or exceed quarterly and annual targets.
- Improved full funnel metrics, campaign performance and ROI from marketing investments in demand generation.
- Effective program execution & alignment across marketing, BDR and sales teams.
- Operationalize and scale new programs, as well as optimize existing broad based and target account campaigns.
- Develop insights into what works for our audiences in specific channels, to better optimize campaign performance.
- Drive best practices in campaign and lead management, monitoring and adjusting the performance of account-based and demand marketing programs.
In the first 90 days you will:
- Learn the problems that Master Data Management solves for our key verticals, personas and common horizontal use cases.
- Review and contemplate our personas, messaging target audiences to learn and inform the development of short- and long-term strategic plans.
- Gain a deep understanding of our current marketing strategy (demand + ABM), marketing technology, existing campaigns, content, planning and execution process. Learn how the team interfaces with other key disciplines within marketing in order to execute campaigns and programs throughout the quarter.
- Get up to speed on marketing operations; how we track/measure/report, use of technology, lead management framework.
- Wrap your arms around our Pardot instance and overall marketing automation strategy; automation rules, segmentation, lead scoring, progressive forms, engagement studio, emails, overall use across our lead management process within the broader marketing and sales way to inform the development of short- and long-term strategic plans.
- Dive into our BDR program; current and historical inbound and outbound campaigns, KPIs, cadences, technology and processes to inform the development of short- and long-term strategic plans.
- Roll up your sleeves and jump into existing time-bound, account based and perpetual campaign plans/calendars - looking for optimization opportunities and soft spots along the way to inform the development of short- and long-term strategic plans.
In the first 6 months you will:
- Deliver a plan and begin to execute data-informed email marketing programs and strategy, including lifecycle nurture against the buyer’s journey, drip, and other marketing emails focused on lead development and account engagement.
- Deliver a plan and begin to execute integrated virtual/in-person (eventually) events focused on target accounts, personas and the buyer’s journey. You’ll drive execution through ON24.
- Deliver a plan and begin to execute integrated inbound, outbound and account-based campaigns for all stages of the funnel and buyer’s journey. This includes email marketing, paid media, BDR, direct mail, social media, partner marketing and webinars.
- Integrate deeply into working with our BDR team to execute and manage campaigns; helping them convert inbound leads and start outbound sales conversations across target accounts and key personas.
- Own the quarterly campaign planning and project management process, managing campaign calendars, coordinating efforts across the marketing team including product marketing, PR, creative, digital marketing and content marketing on expectations of what will be brought into the process.
- Communicate regularly with the sales team on announcements for upcoming campaigns, status of current campaigns, and results of completed campaigns.
Why we think YOU should come work with us:
- A safe space for creativity. We believe there is no precise formula to creativity; it’s a wild, unbounded force that needs space to be effective. You will work in a space where you are trusted to try new approaches, where you can feel confident as master of your work, where no ideas are “bad ideas” until proven otherwise, and where everyone is encouraged to go beyond what they’ve already done. A space to try out new methods and where we recognize that failure is an opportunity to learn.
- Setup for success. Leaders of this company and the people you will work with understand and appreciate the value your work has on our ability to differentiate and grow. You’ll have access to internal thought leaders and subject matter experts who will help you create and shape campaign strategies that best resonates with our target audiences.
- Enjoy where you work. You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who want to see you progress in career. Profisee was also selected as one of Atlanta’s Top Places to Work in 2021 by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. This is your chance to be a part of an organization that not only has earned respect throughout the master data management space, but is also revered and highly regarded by its employees as well.
- Save for retirement. Profisee offers a 401k retirement plan with company match.
- Stay healthy. Profisee offers competitive health, dental and vision and life insurance plans.
- Have a life. Profisee employees enjoy autonomy and flexibility. From a remote-friendly work environment to generous PTO, we don’t believe in micromanaging your time. Get some sleep. Go to your kids’ baseball games, dance recitals or the gym. When you live well, we all enjoy the benefits.
Top Characteristics Consistent with Success in This Position:
- Data-Centric – Data is an asset. The best marketers leverage and treat it as such. Success in this position requires an understanding of how to use data to drive, manage and optimize marketing performance.
- Speed – It used to take months to develop and launch a single campaign; but that is not the case in today’s marketing landscape. The best marketers don’t over think it. They look for ‘quick wins’. They get into the market fast. Test and learn. Refine and adjust over time.
- Flexibility – The only constraint today in marketing is change. The best marketers are able to adapt to constant shifts in the industry, be willing to try and fail and to keep up to date on the latest trends/tactics.
- Resilience – Marketing is hard. Everyone thinks they can do it. Everyone seems to question what you’re doing. Budgets are cut or you don’t have enough budget to begin with. The best marketers push through the roadblocks to achieve success over time.
- Technologist – Using technology to drive demand is table stakes. The best marketers have a genuine curiosity for new technologies ways of working and understand the importance of the orchestration of marketing programs, process and technology to drive demand. Our tech stack includes Salesforce, Pardot, Terminus, Sigstr, Postal.io, Bizible, Salesloft, MagicRobot, ON24, Wistia, ZoomInfo, Bombora and Hootsuite.
- Team player - You will work lots of different people to make your campaigns come to life across a multitude of digital channels. Collaboration, patience, communication, being easy to work with and laughter are key.
The candidate should be aware that Profisee takes Core Values very seriously; they are not just words on a wall. We live by them everyday and want to attract like mind thinkers. Profisee is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We want candidates of all human varieties, background and lifestyles. There’s no problem that can’t be made better by bringing together people with a broader set of perspectives. Combine that with compatible core values and you have something special.
Growth Mindset: This is the core key value at Profisee which is that we can all learn and grow. There are no limits and we accept mistakes as a part of growing and trying new things. This is one of the things that makes work, life, and our environment both fun and rewarding.
Constructive Candor - Everyone feels comfortable voicing their opinions and knows how each other feels when we leave a room. This enables us to get to the heart of issues quickly; hopefully disagreeing at times and enjoying diverse perspectives with the purpose of finding the best answer, not defending our own.
Help: Completes special projects and other duties as assigned in a timely manner and with a professional and helpful attitude. Always looking for ways to improve processes, correct inefficiencies, save money by negotiating better contracts and for helping the executives with their workload.
Get Stuff Done: Successfully completes crucial aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including personal correspondence written and verbal, and other tasks that facilitates the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company. Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Fun is Where Fun is Made - Professional life is as enjoyable and rewarding as we make it. We covet the journey as much as the destination and strive to make each other laugh along the way.
- Understands modern B2B enterprise technology buying audiences, personas and understands the complexity of the modern technology buying cycle.
- Thrives in situations where you don’t have all the information to make decisions but resourceful enough to find the information you need
- Experience with one or more of the marketing technologies we use which includes Salesforce, Pardot, Terminus, Sigstr, Postal.io, Bizible, Salesloft, MagicRobot, ON24, Wistia, ZoomInfo, Bombora and Hootsuite.
- Inquisitive and process oriented with a focus on leveraging data to optimize campaign performance and systems efficiency for opportunity creation.
- Has successful track record of executing campaigns/programs and events with cross-functional remote teams.
- Is a self-starter, takes initiative and bring new ideas/recommendations to the table.
- Has proven experience as a positive and helpful team member who actively contributes towards their team’s common goals
- Standout communication skills with extraordinary ability to collaborate constructively and cross-functionally
- 5+ years of experience across Events, Demand Gen and Digital Marketing.
- A background in marketing within the B2B Enterprise SaaS/Software environment with a clear understanding of executing outbound and inbound campaigns against KPIs.
- Detail-oriented with ability to drive multiple projects across cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to track campaign performance and report on critical metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Advertising or related field (preferred).
- Deep knowledge of customer lifecycle marketing with a focus on elevating the engagement and experience the customer takes throughout their journey with our brand.
- Advanced working knowledge of Pardot (or other marketing automation platforms, i.e. Marketo/Hubspot).
- Intermediate working knowledge of Salesforce.
- The Demand Generation Manager will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
- The Demand Generation Manager will work from the Profisee HQ office located in Alpharetta, GA with flexibility to work remotely.
Equal Employment Opportunity
To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Additionally, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations that do not cause an undue hardship on the company for disabilities of existing or potential employees.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Trust Your Data