Hypergrowth Media Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role:
Filebase is seeking a Hypergrowth Media Manager.
Someone fierce and bold, who’s wanting to embody the spark (and voice) of an emerging cloud tsunami. Reporting to our executive staff, this person will be an integral team member responsible for developing, executing (and closely measuring) the results of our entire social footprint. We’re seeking someone that has demonstrated a hypergrowth mindset across brand awareness, engagement, and developer advocacy - If you think you have what it takes to 10x quickly with us, please apply.
This is a new role on a seed-stage, yet rapidly growing startup. We are looking for someone who wants to shape our marketing efforts visually, with full autonomy and resolve. In addition to working with key internal stakeholders, this person will collaborate daily to enable sales and our customers.
We are looking for team members who have the grit to dig deeper, understand problems, and deliver innovative solutions, in a distributed and highly competitive market. People who aren't afraid to scale outside of comfort zones.
Does this sound like the right place for you?
We want someone who can:
- Scale our growing social following. Create stories and messages to ignite the passion of customers, developers, prospects, employees and partners.
- Dream up, create, and launch an entirely new community for us, from scratch.
- Moderate discussions, own processes, and help to engage in existing communities that we are active in.
- Produce and share content around Filebase (including videos and memes).
- Help write a community engagement playbook to help our team better communicate with our current and future users.
- Launch and manage hackathons & developer projects that utilize Filebase
- Create and nurture our superusers, engage with marketing around new case studies, promotions and referral campaigns.
- Track and analyze all engagement metrics.
- Share feedback and insights from our community that can inform our overall product and marketing strategies.
Does this sound like you?
- 3+ years’ experience in social media marketing across various channels (Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Discord, Reddit etc.)
- A people person, one with a passion for technology and data storage.
- Talented storyteller with copywriting skills
- Obsessed with making sure your community is happy and healthy.
- Always going above and beyond to help users and ensure they’re happy.
- History of successfully managing and engaging with a growing community or ecosystem.
- Ideally you have a passion for cloud, object storage and (decentralized) blockchain technologies.
- Creative, analytical and very much in the details
- Empathy. You look to understand pain points first, then create solutions second.
- A portfolio of compelling content, produced across multiple social channels.
- Basic photoshop and video editing skills. Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, etc.
- Ability to execute a viral (tiktok,youtube) video campaign
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Heavily subsidized benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and dependents.
- 401k w/ employer match
- Unlimited PTO and Flexible working hours
- Remote-first Culture,
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences (when in-person events come back!)
- High output, creative and passionate teammates
- Are we missing something appealing here? Please let us know!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
S3 Compatible Object Storage Powered by Blockchain.