Growth Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gentem is building the infrastructure to power the future of health services reimbursements. Complexity, friction and waste are the main features of healthcare transactions. Our mission is to simplify, accelerate, and increase reimbursements so private medical practices never worry about revenue again and can focus on patients. We aim to help revive private medical practices and help providers remain independent.
Gentem leverages cutting-edge technology in machine learning, automation and fintech to disrupt a stagnant industry and accomplish our mission.
Our team comes from global healthcare and tech leaders such as Stanford, Facebook, Amazon, and JP Morgan. We are seeking driven and passionate people to join us in the mission to transform the healthcare industry.
- Create and optimize B2B digital growth marketing and user acquisition campaigns across mobile and desktop platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, Youtube and as well as discover new channels
- Manage a pipeline of hypothesis-driven creative tests
- Work with vendors and customer success team to develop content that helps grow brand awareness and optimize demand generation
- Manage HubSpot CRM to improve sales and marketing automation processes and pipeline management
- Retrieve and analyze marketing campaign data for campaign optimization and ROI analysis
- Create weekly reports to share / present marketing data insights to important partners
- Launch A/B test campaigns for campaign optimization: creatives, messaging, audiences
- Develop compelling content that helps grow brand footprint and optimize conversion funnels
- Collaborate with product and other cross functional teams to support launches
- Create dashboards to track & optimize channel performance
- Refine existing and develop new marketing measurement methodology
What you should have
- 2+ years of hands-on experience managing growth marketing or user acquisition campaigns on: Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter
- 2+ years of hands-on experience launching A/B tests and experiments for marketing campaigns.
- You can guide creation of content in the form of videos clips, graphics, blogs and more
- Data experience and analytical skills is vital.
- You have a passion to improve performance metrics.
- You are driven to take channels and get repeatable traction quickly by deploying tests to optimize creative, targeting, and conversions.
What we offer
Gentem is committed to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We provide:
- 100% paid premium for medical benefits
- 100% paid premium for dental and vision
- 401 (k)
- Generous, flexible vacation
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping private medical practices thrive and stay independent