B2B Performance Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you curious and eager to learn and grow? Looking for an opportunity to expand your marketing skillset in a high-growth environment? And, passionate to shape the future of work and continuous learning with us? Leapsome offers an exciting opportunity for driven and ambitious people to join our fast growing team in the heart of Berlin.
Leapsome is the platform for Performance Management & Employee Engagement. CEOs and HR / People Operations teams in forward-thinking companies such as Spotify, Mercedes Benz, and Babbel choose Leapsome to enhance their people management processes. With Leapsome, they align, develop and engage employees across their organisations.
Leapsome combines tools for Goals & OKRs Management, Performance Reviews and 360s, Employee Engagement Surveys, Instant Feedback & Praise, and Team & 1-on-1 Meetings into one easy to use and customizable platform. In 2018, Leapsome was listed as one of the 100 most innovative startups of Germany by The Hundert.
Why should you care?
We are driven by the purpose to make work fulfilling for everyone. Together with our customers, we’re shaping the future of work. At Leapsome, we want work to be the best it can be for everyone - and create environments where people can achieve common goals, learn and grow together, and build authentic relationships. We aim to dominate this category of employee enablement on a global scale within five years.
What’s the role?
You’ll be joining Leapsome’s small marketing team as the first person solely dedicated to our paid channels. You’ll be working with an ever increasing budget and figuring out how to allocate that across a variety of channels to help us scale our lead generation machine that keeps our sales team well fueled with high-quality prospects.
- Drive Leapsome’s awareness, leads, and opportunities through our paid acquisition channels (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Review Sites etc). You’ll be owning the execution of campaigns, optimization, testing, and reporting to maximize our return on ad spend.
- Identify new opportunities in existing channels and test new channels to expand the scope of our performance marketing efforts and fuel overall growth.
- Ensure that we have the right tracking and attribution set up in place so that we can reliably measure performance and scale up our ad spend.
- Evolve our landing page strategy to drive conversion optimization.
- Own the day to day campaign operations end to end, working closely with all internal stakeholders to achieve the best outcome.
- Build and document processes for your channels to maintain operational excellence.
- 3+ years of experience in performance marketing and can demonstrate how you have driven growth through paid channels. Ideally, you have worked in an entrepreneurial, high-growth environment and have been directly responsible for managing a large budget (6 figures every quarter). Bonus points if this experience was within B2B SaaS.
- You have a truly data-driven and analytical mindset and have developed a strong understanding of attribution and the key metrics required to ensure we’re maintaining a healthy CAC:LTV ratio.
- You’re extremely comfortable using all of the relevant tools to manage performance marketing (ad platforms, analytics tools, tag manager etc)
- You’re a strong copywriter and have an eye for great creatives. You know what converts and know how to test and iterate.
- You enjoy managing numerous ongoing projects at once and know how to prioritize effectively to get more done with less.
- We offer a very entrepreneurial, and highly operational environment. We are looking for people that take ownership and pursue excellence.
- We take decisions fast and consistently aim to get to the best solution for the company. We challenge the status quo, while listening to and learning from one another & our customers.
- We value transparency, honesty and growth-orientation - we give each other feedback often and openly to improve continuously. But of course, we also celebrate what we have achieved!
- We are looking for hires that seek impact and are passionate about making work fulfilling for everyone. We ask you to only apply if you truly care about this!
- We really like what we do and enjoy working together in a focussed and fun environment. We hire people that are humble and kind.
- We have an awesome office in the heart of Berlin, and offer competitive salaries and ESOP packages.
- Further benefits include flexible working hours, regular team events, an Urban Sports Club membership and many more.
We're looking forward to your application!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Develop your people, scale your business