This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are a boutique online marketing company that essentially serves as a "marketing department for hire" for small and local businesses.
We're a team of 4 and looking to add a Marketing Coordinator to the team. We are open to someone who can dedicate approximately 30-40 hours per week.
This role includes the following responsibilities:
- SEO tasks including keyword research, content optimization, and more.
- Updating WordPress-based websites.
- Managing AdWords accounts.
- Managing multiple client accounts.
- Managing social media accounts across Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Managing new initiatives - we are aiming to get into one or two more verticals in particular.
The ideal candidate is independent, curious, ready to own the role and make an immediate and long-lasting impact.
We offer a flexible, fully remote environment with a stipend to make sure your workspace is well-equipped for productivity.
To be considered, please don't copy/paste your normal response.
- Describe your specific relevant experience.
- Describe your current situation and ideal position/responsibilities.
- Tell us how this position will help your career.
- Link to a sample of some sort - a personal website, some of your work, a social feed you manage, etc.
- Indicate what experience you have with WordPress, Google Analytics, AdWords, Social Media Management, Graphic Design or other online systems/tools (if it's not on your resume).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.