Product & Solution Marketing Manager (New York OR Zurich)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you passionate about Marketing and have a strong eye for design? You like the challenge of turning complex ideas into easy-to-understand visuals and infographics? Matching a customer pain point with a perfectly crafted story is right up your alley? Then you should apply and join one of the fastest growing proptech companies in the world.
Locatee’s workplace analytics enables some of the largest organisations worldwide to make the right decisions about their office portfolio. Locatee combines complex data from various sources, processes the data and delivers insights that allow Corporate Real Estate managers and Workplace leaders to create more efficient and engaging workplaces for their employees.
We are looking for a Product & Solution Marketing Manager to deliver beautiful personalized experiences that articulate how Locatee is solving our customers pain points. You personalize those experiences by persona, use case, industry, etc. to show the true value and benefits of Locatee for each individual.
You report directly to the Head of Marketing and are part of our Product Marketing team. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic, fast-growing team and will collaborate closely with our Product team as well as with our Sales team to develop account-specific marketing collateral.
Locatee has an ambitious growth plan which provides employees significant autonomy, a wide breadth of responsibility, and the chance to develop their career and make meaningful decisions in marketplaces with vast potential.
What you will do
- You set Locatee apart by turning our overarching messages into great stories and industry/accounts/persona specific benefits.
- “Make it visually appealing” by creating (or coordinating the creation of) account-specific slides, fact sheets, landing pages, infographics, videos etc.
- You’ll look for opportunities to improve every step of the customer journey with more personalized messages, and find ways to automate the production process of our marketing assets.
- Spend time with our Sales Executives, discussing account-specific needs, discovering use cases and customer’s business objectives and turn this knowledge into marketing collateral
What you bring
- 3+ years of experience in Product and/or Solution Marketing in a B2B and/or SaaS company
- Bachelor in Marketing, Product Management or Business (or equivalent)
- An eye for design and the ability to create graphics, and other media, on your own. Formal graphic design training is a plus but self-taught talented individuals are welcome.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English), German a strong plus.
- You’re the most customer-centric person you know, you are positive, people-oriented and have an energetic attitude
- (Mar)Tech-savvy (Hubspot, Unbounce, Wordpress, Adobe Suite, etc.)
Why you should work with us
- You make a difference: your contribution is visible and we like to celebrate achievements
- Work on cutting-edge big data analytics technology for the largest organisations worldwide
- Through our flat organisation, we encourage innovation, ownership and open communication so that everybody feels engaged
- We live diversity > 21 nationalities and counting!
- New York or Zurich based job with flexible working mode
- We offer a working from abroad initiative - where employees get to work from a location of their choice for 2 weeks a year!
- Continuous learning through our Locatee Academy
Locatee is the leading workplace analytics solution that empowers leaders and managers to make fact-based decisions about their corporate real estate portfolio by transforming complex data into space utilisation insight.
Our mission is to create a work environment where people love to work. This is not only our working culture but also what we want our customers to reach thanks to Locatee.
Our fantastic diverse team consists of over 50 people in Zürich and New York with strong backgrounds in Product, Computer & Data science, Business Development, Marketing, Corporate Real Estate, Finance and Human Resources.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Uncover Workplace Insights