Marketing Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
AspireIQ is the leading influencer marketing and content creation platform for brands.
The AspireIQ platform makes it possible for today’s brands to build communities of influencers, ambassadors, customers, and fans to drive word of mouth marketing and create amazing content at scale. AspireIQ is trusted by hundreds of thousands of influencers and content creators as well as more than 400 leading consumer brands, including Samsung, HelloFresh, Purple, and Dyson!
We’re growing across the board - we’ve 3’xd our revenue in the last two years - and we're looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our distributed remote Marketing team! With a strong focus on growth and personal development, AspireIQ is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment. We’ve built a collaborative and supportive culture that espouses ownership and empathy, which has led AspireIQ to be named one of the “Bay Area's Best Places To Work” by The SF Business Times.
AspireIQ is looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on Marketing Operations Manager to help us drive explosive growth. You will be responsible for building scalable processes to help us to catapult our company ahead of the competition.
This is a highly collaborative role, partnering with Sales, Sales Development, and Marketing. You will own and optimize our technology stack providing direction and best practices that will scale our GTM strategy as we continue to grow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced startup and bring exciting new products to market. This role will focus on increasing Marketing’s output and driving revenue growth, while planning and implementing both processes and software to allow for seamless reporting and analytics as we scale.
What you'll do:
- Leverage our marketing stack to support the development of new lifecycle, acquisition, nurture, and conversion programs across audience segments
- Identify efficiencies and manage the marketing technology stack in driving strong opportunities and processes/programs that will drive leads and full funnel user journeys
- Monitor and advise on the marketing technology stack and integrations; lead the implementation of new technologies and systems for marketing
- Manage various inbound and outbound digital marketing campaigns, ensuring messaging is aligned between internal stakeholders and tech stack workflows are activated and working
- Act as marketing automation expert, listening to needs of stakeholders in order to holistically understand end goals and offer smart, trackable solutions
- Support automation of campaigns; buildout appropriate workflows, forms, and other automation, in support of marketing team’s goals and objectives
- Analyze gaps in the business’s data, consumer acquisition strategies, and growth practices
- Develop and manage marketing dashboards and reports to track key success metrics and ROI
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Sales organizations to ensure data is flowing downstream and upstream at the right time, in the right place, and to the right people
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of full-time marketing experience.
- 3+ years in a marketing operations/automation or analytical role
- Experience owning and implementing enterprise-level marketing technology.
- Deep experience with HubSpot/Marketo, Salesforce, Bizible and Google Analytics/Data Studio, preferred
- Familiarity with marketing automation, inbound marketing, paid media, conversion rate optimization (CRO), landing page optimization, search engine optimization (SEO), and Account Based Marketing (ABM) concepts
- Tactical, hands-on experience with reporting, and dashboard building.
- Passionate about all things technology, up to date on the latest trends to keep other team members informed.
- Strong ability to direct and handle multiple, simultaneous workstreams under deadline pressure
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Marketo Certified
- Experience supporting, and maintaining websites.
Benefits & perks
- Work-life balance
- Flexible work from home policy
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Work from home & wellness reimbursement ($60/month)
- Annual education credit of $2500
- Mentorship program
- Visibility into operations across the company
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance + 401(k) (where applicable)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.