Product Marketing Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- As the first product marketing hire here at Circle, this is a foundation role on our marketing team, reporting into the co-founder & head of growth. This is a highly cross functional role with significant influence across marketing, community, sales and product.
- Feature launches: Plan external go-to-market strategy, external marketing campaigns, and execution for new feature launches. You’ll develop these campaigns and manage them from end to end.
- Ownership of Circle’s marketing site positioning, content, and messaging.
- Develop website content, case studies, and other marketing materials that establish Circle as the go-to solution for creators and brands who are building online communities.
- Partner closely with Sales and Customer Success to refine our messaging & positioning and develop sales materials.
- Partner with our Community team to identify opportunities to improve activation in our product — especially in the first 30-60 days of the customer experience.
- Creating product tutorials, delivering educational webinars, participating in live online summits and events where we’ll educate about Circle.
- Be an expert on our market and the competitive landscape, training internal teams on competitive differentiation and serving as a strategic advisor to the rest of the company — especially product, marketing, sales and customer success.
- Product Adoption: When Circle rolls out new features, you’ll work closely with marketing, product, and our community team to drive adoption of these features — both directly after a new launch and to drive more adoption of already existing features.
- Conduct market, competitor, and segmentation research to inform our product, marketing, sales, and customer success strategies.
Who we're looking for
- An excellent communicator, especially as a writer.
- Skilled project manager — and knows how to keep multiple stakeholders aligned, and on track.
- Knowledge of SEO and content marketing
- You’ll become an expert of Circle’s product. You should have the willingness to get into the weeds and learn it all — complex flows, Single-Sign On, Zapier, APIs, CSS customization, custom domains and more!
- Ability to distill, simplify, and communicate product complexity in a way that is accessible and approachable to non-technical customers. This is where you put your marketing hat on :)
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment, with product, marketing, sales teams. You have empathy for other teams.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Modern Community Platform for Creators