Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will work across our marketing, product, and sales teams to present our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales. You will be able to make an immediate impact on our organization, playing a critical role in a rapidly scaling company. You will report to our Director of Marketing.
You will own product launches, product training and customer marketing. You will be focused on helping our product team go-to-market with new features to drive customer adoption. You will work directly with our MSP Partners, documenting their needs and using your insight to help our entire GTM team speak clearer to our audience: Managed IT Service Providers (MSPs) and their SMB customers.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Telling the story and showing the power of SKOUT to the MSP Market through positioning & messaging, product launches, product education & training content, sales enablement, and competitive intel.
- Keeping a thorough understanding of the cybersecurity landscape and the MSP channel, including their pain points, buying triggers and purchase process
- Work cross-functionally (especially across sales, marketing, the SOC, and product) and develop expert-level knowledge (and passion for) MSPs and their cyber needs.
- Develop and own segmented marketing campaigns specific to different SKOUT products and customer profiles.
- Being the product advocate for our customers by constantly surveying and understanding their needs and communicating those needs to the product team.
- Become a regular content contributor by writing articles, social media posts, creating videos, etc.
- Develop a training curriculum that reflects the appropriate messaging for assigned products
- Gathers and analyzes product performance and operational metrics
- Uses data and research to continually influence product strategy and evolve go-to-market plans
- Secondary Responsibilities
- Work with the Director of Marketing to improve the marketing decision making and reporting process using data and technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or technology field required.
- 3+ years working in a marketing role
- Experience in B2B SaaS/Tech
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in cybersecurity or another highly complex tech domain
- Self-starter with a passion for owning projects, taking them from idea to execution phase
- An appetite for creativity and building things on your own
- Ability to take complex ideas and simplify them in a way that's accessible to a wide variety of audiences, from executives to customers, suppliers, and partners.
- Able to analyze and interpret data and metrics and use information to make informed decisions.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Bonus Points
- Experience in working in the MSP Channel
- Experience building a product marketing team
- Experience creating your own audience (YouTube channel, twitter followers, etc.)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K with a 4% Match
- Generous PTO
- Parental Paid Leave
- Stock Options
Due to the volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
SKOUT has preferred agency relationships and does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs email address, our employees or mail to our office locations. SKOUT is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
SKOUT is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. In fact we know that the most inclusive and diverse teams accomplish the most extraordinary results.
Your application has been successfully submitted.