Content Marketing Senior Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As the Content Marketing Manager, you will become a vital part of Wayfair Professional’s growth plans. You might even think of yourself as the engine to drive credibility for a business that is approaching $1.5B in revenue in a $100B+ market.
Wayfair Professional is the company’s quickly-growing B2B arm. We provide furniture, fixtures, and equipment to professionals working in residential and commercial settings, making their jobs easier with our outstanding selection, support, and speed. The Marketing team has tremendous capabilities and responsibilities: we own the strategy, P&L, and roadmaps for our portfolio of channels. Our job - and yours too - is to acquire every business customer in the country and bring them back again and again.
The Content Marketing Manager’s job is to make content the key driver of credibility and loyalty for our business. You will identify, create, and manage the content franchises that differentiate us in the marketplace. You are the right candidate if:
- You have the creative intuition to find the storylines in our raw customer experience, and to identify the channels and hooks that resonate with our audiences
- You are always searching for new content sources, formats, influencers, and distribution
- You are agile and results-oriented, with the ability to get things done in an entrepreneurial and cross-functional environment
Specific job responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers’ interests, and a map of their attention
- Use your insights to conceive content franchises -- including but not limited to trends, case studies, “how to”, buying guides, and customer stories -- that grab customers’ attention, show them how we solve their problems, and help them discover the products they need
- Manage the content franchises through sourcing of raw material, ideation, and delivery, working closely with our Creative team on production and with Marketing, Storefront, and Sales partners on distribution and measurement
- In addition, this role owns our organic social channels, and will use our social presence to build awareness and credibility of our brand
Skills and qualifications
- Proven track record as a storyteller and editor. Experience to uplevel our insights storytelling
- Experience attracting and building relationships with audiences over time through engaging content in digital channels, including social media, blogs, podcasts, and onsite
- Experience communicating with senior executives across multiple functional areas
- Experience influencing cross-functional teams and leaders
- Experience with quantitative approaches to targeting and measurement
- Experience managing and leading small teams
Your application has been successfully submitted.