MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About Matter Made:
Matter Made (www.mattermade.co) is a digital marketing agency based in Denver, catering to Silicon Valley’s fastest-growing technology companies.
This role will oversee and own client MarTech and database execution with regards to segmentation, data cleanliness, and completeness. They will own lead scoring, campaign tracking, lead management, database health, segmentation strategy, and lead nurturing and lead lifecycle management across our pod portfolio.
Reporting to our Demand Gen Lead, this candidate should have strong quantitative skills, an aptitude for data analytics, and campaign tracking and reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Own Martech set up and strategy with client stakeholders
- Partner with client stakeholders to operationalize MarTechinitiatives
- Own all client marketing operations, MarTech, and data management initiatives
- Develop marketing performance dashboards
- Onboard and identify new tools to leverage internally and for clients
- Own paid campaign tracking and reporting for PPC and paid social programs
- Develop and manage landing page and lead capture setup/routing
- Set up and administer campaigns and reports in marketing automation and CRM
- Assist with client lead scoring, analytics, and implementation
- Partner with pod team to enhance campaign execution, audience targeting, and lead lifecycles
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 5+ years of experience working in marketing operations, marketing automation, campaign management
- Strong skills in Hubspot, Marketo
- Experience architecting instance migrations and rebuilds (ex: ActiveCampaign to Hubspot)
- Strong background in Salesforce and experience with Salesforce lead process workflows and automation, report building, lead scoring, and attribution
- Demonstrated ability to translate business and platform requirements into marketing campaigns and MarTech logic
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The secret team behind some of the fastest-growing B2B companies in tech. Building tomorrow's Decacorns.