Demand Gen Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About Matter Made:
Matter Made (www.mattermade.co) is a digital marketing agency based in San Francisco and Denver, catering to Silicon Valley’s fastest-growing technology companies.
In this high-impact role, we’re looking for a Demand Gen Leader interested in working with some of the fastest-growing B2B startups in tech.
As the Demand Gen Lead, you will work directly with C-Suite leadership at companies backed by some of the top VCs in the valley (Sequoia, Bessemer, Kleiner, etc) as you help define their Demand Gen strategy and other key marketing programs. You’ll work together with the broader Matter Made marketing team as you execute high-impact, revenue-generating campaigns for our clients.
The right marketer will be extremely comfortable presenting to senior leadership and will enjoy both strategy and execution equally. You’ll have no trouble sharing a track record of specific examples that illustrate your frameworks for launching, testing, and driving demand.
- 7-10 years of work experience in Digital Marketing and/or Demand Generation owning both the strategy and tactical execution at multiple B2B technology companies
- Experience planning, creating, executing, and measuring integrated and account-based marketing campaigns
- Fluency in MAPs like Hubspot & Marketo, CRM’s like Salesforce, and most popular ESPs
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, and all paid social platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Previous experience in a B2B startup environment and/or agency
- Comfortable managing and delegating tasks amongst a small but high-impact team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The secret team behind some of the fastest-growing B2B companies in tech. Building tomorrow's Decacorns.