Demand Generation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About Matter Made:
Matter Made (www.mattermade.co) is a digital marketing agency based in San Francisco and Denver, catering to Silicon Valley’s fastest-growing technology companies.
In this high-impact role, we’re looking for a Demand Gen Leader interested in working with some of the fastest-growing B2B startups in tech.
As a Demand Generation Manager, you will report to the Demand Generation Lead, who will own the client relationship. You will be responsible for supporting the Demand Generation Lead on executing revenue-generating programs and campaign management across our client portfolio.
You have experience in B2B Marketing and extensive experience executing paid campaigns in channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Ads. You’re good at performing audience research to develop new campaign ideas and enjoy staying tip-of-the-spear with best practices in B2B Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Own paid campaign execution across various channels that align with the client’s goals and objectives
- Collaborate with Demand Gen Lead on executing and measuring integrated and account-based marketing campaigns
- Own writing and executing email marketing campaigns
Desired Skills and Expertise
- 4+ years paid campaign execution and management experience in channels like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google Ads, preferably in B2B SaaS/Tech
- Familiarity with best practices for campaign tracking (pixels, URL parameters, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments
- Familiarity with MAPs like Hubspot & Marketo, CRM’s like Salesforce, and most popular ESPs
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Previous experience in a B2B startup environment and/or agency
- Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The secret team behind some of the fastest-growing B2B companies in tech. Building tomorrow's Decacorns.