Director of Product Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Striim is looking for a Director of Product Marketing who can own Striim’s messaging and position it for maximum visibility and strategic placement. This is a strategic role for a scaling company that has recently raised $50 million led by Goldman Sachs Growth – partnering with major companies like Google and Microsoft on enterprise cloud initiatives. You will work with Product, Sales, and Business Development to develop go-to-market strategies built around the value of Striim.
You will own Product launches, analyst relations, press releases, influencer channels, syndication partnerships, and digital outbound marketing activities such as events and webinars. You will also work with our Growth Marketing team to ensure there’s a cohesive digital engine to convert leads into real product adoption.
What you’ll do:
- Own Striim’s strategic messaging across different user profiles, industries, partnerships, media and press channels
- Create messaging, content assets, and sales enablement assets to be used by Striim’s business development (partnerships), marketing and sales teams
- Work with Sales Leadership to develop tactical content for targeted outbound campaigns and customer segments
- Work with Business Development to craft messaging around strategic partners such as Google, Microsoft, Snowflake, and other large cloud partners
- Work with Business Development on joint product launches with our strategic partners
- Own Striim’s analyst and influencer relations.
- Maximize awareness of Striim through press
- Work with Growth Marketing on paid campaigns (Google Ads, Linkedin), SEO, conversion funnels, email nurture campaigns
- Report campaign success metrics to measure positive impact on Striim’s Word-of-Mouth coefficient
What we’re looking for
- Proven success in enterprise product marketing roles
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing
- 3+ years of experience working in the enterprise data category – Enterprise Analytics, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Machine Learning
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the B2B buyer’s journey
- Experience working with analysts such as Gartner, Forrester, and Press
- A modern ‘Product-led Growth’ mindset. You must think about generating real product adoption and showing results; your work doesn't end at ‘generating MQLs’.
- Experience working with Marketing and CRM tools such as Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, SalesLoft (Hubspot preferred)
- Ability to lead others and develop a holistic product marketing strategy
Your application has been successfully submitted.