SEO Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Invoice2go is seeking a passionate, ambitious, and collaborative SEO Marketing Manager with a proven record of executing SEO strategies to join our Growth Marketing team. This position offers the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the Growth Marketing team. Your attention to detail for digital content will play an important role in achieving our organic traffic and conversion goals. While you take SEO seriously, you don’t take yourself too seriously and love a good gif or corny joke… why do SEOs love the farmer’s market? Lots of organic content :)
To serve as a key contributor of the Growth Marketing team and execute towards the SEO strategy, including page optimization, keyword research, content ideation, and competitive analysis.
Reporting to the Manager, Growth Marketing, this position will work closely with web developers, creatives and other marketing teams.
- Develop and help execute SEO strategies;
- Monitor and improve search engine keyword ranking, keyword research, competitor analysis, and link building;
- Conduct keyword research to help guide the content team and optimize for customer conversion;
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes;
- Optimize website content, landing pages, resource hubs, and website architecture;
- Define and execute the A/B testing strategy on the website;
- Align with paid media team on pay-per-click (PPC) and search engine marketing (SEM) campaign strategies;
- Proactively identify growth opportunities with keyword research and competitive analysis;
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices; and
- Evangelize SEO throughout the organization, educating the team on both technical and content best practices, utilizing the latest trends in SEO techniques.
- Minimum 3+ years of SEO experience;
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and eagerness to stay up-to-date with new trends;
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Experience in keyword research;
- Experience editing website with WordPress;
- Experience with SEO reporting tools and software (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Screaming frog, Moz, Ahrefs, and more);
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and organizational skills;
- Good time-management skills;
- Team player;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on company’s success;
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-one tool that helps you run your small business