Global Partner Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Akeneo helps more than 80,000 worldwide merchants manage their product information.
Our software is made to simplify product information processes and is designed for companies looking for efficient answers to their multichannel needs. Our solution helps merchants to centralize, translate and control the quality of the product information, leading to higher conversion rates, better SEO, shorter time-to-market and lower product return rates. Made.com, Kurt Geiger, Samsung, and many other companies chose Akeneo to improve their product enrichment processes.
Akeneo is at the forefront of shaping a market category and elevating product experience management (PXM) to the same level as customer experience management (CXM). Our growth is only limited by our ability to think strategically and execute expertly. That’s why we are currently looking for a Global Partner Marketing Manager to drive growth for the business via our powerful partner relationships.
As a key member of the Global Integrated Demand team, the Global Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategy and execution of global marketing programs and campaigns for our diverse, growing ecosystem of Solution and Technology Partners as well as our Marketplace. You will match your deep expertise of the partner ecosystem with a clear understanding of Akeneo’s business objectives to equip Akeneo Partners with marketing resources and tools to drive leads and pipeline and grow our collective businesses. This role requires cross-team and organizational collaboration, innovation, excellent communication and presentation skills, and a passion for driving demand through partners. A successful candidate will be highly-motivated and self-directed with expertise in juggling multiple assignments and working across global teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Examples of What You’ll Do
- Work with key stakeholders (Global Partner team, Regional & Product Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, and Marketplace teams) to identify the partners and topics best positioned to drive business momentum
- Develop marketing strategy, plans, and programs to drive joint demand generation with prioritized partners
- Execute co-marketing partner plans and programs, which include diverse tactics like digital advertising, events, web pages, and content, designed to amplify joint value propositions and achieve measurable engagement with shared customers and prospects
- Design and execute an effective partner marketing program, leveraging packaged offerings and custom programs designed in collaboration with the GTM team (partner/marketing/sales)
- Develop a comprehensive Marketplace marketing program to drive new extensions/connectors to be developed, existing ones to be maintained and to drive prospects and customers to the Marketplace to accelerate their growth with Akeneo by leveraging this ecosystem
- Enable GTM teams around partner marketing programs and tactics
- Establish joint marketing/opportunity metrics and accountability, demand/lead management cadence, sales/partner demand interlock, and quarterly performance reviews
- Own reporting on status, outcomes, and learnings
- Experience. 6+ years of relevant work experience in B2B marketing, partner marketing, or demand generation marketing in high-technology companies, ideally in the cloud and/or enterprise software space. Solid understanding of how to drive business and marketing through a partner ecosystem.
- Program Builder. Expertise in formulating, translating and scaling global partner programs that can be executed regionally. Strong program management and organizational skills.
- Excellent Communicator. Public speaking experience, comfortable with executive audiences, and ability to influence key decision-makers.
- Entrepreneurial. Proven ability to operate in a high-growth environment, used to dealing with ambiguity, and experienced at navigating and succeeding in a rapidly evolving business.
- Analytical. Experience collecting and interpreting data from a variety of sources to make solid business recommendations.
- Innovative. Have a strong understanding of best-in-class marketing techniques and apply them to partner needs. Generate fresh ideas for partner-led marketing programs and continue to develop new approaches.
- Results-Oriented. Deep sense of accountability and the ability to drive large projects with urgency from start to finish, achieving the intended business impact.
- Energetic and Enthusiastic Team Player. A natural relationship builder who can engage effectively across different departments and thrives within a matrixed organization. Experience in cross-functional roles that require a close relationship with Field and Global teams. You act with empathy and communicate with honesty, candor, and respect.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Unlocking Growth Through Product Experiences