Director of Marketing - AROYA
This job is no longer accepting applications.
METER Group is seeking a Director of Marketing for its Horticulture business unit (AROYA). The ideal candidate loves product marketing because they love being at the center of the business. This role will work with the leadership team and product management to help define our offerings and build messaging to help inspire customers and prospects to want to learn more.
This Director of Marketing role within the AROYA business is tasked with marketing and sales enablement for our cannabis production platform. This requires the ability to synthesize the customer & market needs, the changing competitive landscape to support revenue goals.
Hands-on mentality and attention to detail, the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into customer value are crucial.
METER's headquarters is located in Eastern Washington with unmatched quality of life. Enjoy the smaller town life: no traffic, country space, great schools and universities, safe neighborhoods, and easy access to recreational activities in nearby mountains, rivers, and forests.
This position can be done remotely but travel to client sites and METER Group's headquarters will be expected from time to time.
- Competitive Intelligence - Be a domain expert on your competition and how to win - work closely with product development teams to gather and disseminate competitive information and positions.
- Sales enablement develop highly differentiating sales plays and enable global field sellers to successfully execute them
- Marketing enablement work closely with our marketing operations team and content manager to deliver messaging and marketing content to enable effective demand generation campaigns
- Product launches - demonstrate innovation and ultimately drive new revenue
- Customer obsession - Defining our ideal customer profiles, including upsell and cross-sell messaging
- Demonstrated experience in product marketing that includes positioning, competitive analysis, quantitative and qualitative analysis, product launch management, GTM strategy, and sales tool development, leveraging customer and market insights to inform product roadmap, and more
- 5+ years experience delivering compelling product marketing results
- Experience building platforms from the ground up
- Experience managing and developing new marketing programs with clear data-driven results
- Experience collaborating effectively with sales to achieve results
- Experience working with demand generation to evaluate business data to deliver high converting programs that result in revenue
- Experience driving targeted messages in B2B markets with account-based marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- SaaS / technical product marketing experience required; leadership experience at a public company preferred
- Willing to travel up to 20%
To Apply for This Position:
We ask all applicants to apply through our website at https://metergroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/. If your interests, qualifications, and experience match any of our openings please apply for that position so that you are considered immediately. You may also subscribe to our careers page so that we email you when we have openings in your area of interest.
Company personnel are employed on an at-will basis. Employment at-will may be terminated with or without cause and with or without notice at any time by the employee or METER.
METER is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status. We celebrate our cultural and intellectual richness and strive to continuously advance inclusion and equity in our company.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get the most out of your crops with the ultimate cannabis production platform.