Marketing Manager, Paid Search
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Joining Tipalti means you're stepping onto a fintech unicorn rocketship pointed towards greatness. We're the financial execution experts powering high-velocity companies and eliminating the pain in payables. Tipalti eliminates up to 80% of the payables workload for finance and accounting departments. Our AI-driven technology does the work no one wants to do, and we do it better than anyone.
Tipalti is looking for a Paid Search Manager to fully own and operate our paid strategies, and help the company make strategic improvements as we scale our unicorn product across the globe, and solidify Tipalti’s brand as the global leader for mid-market payables automation. With Tipalti, you will have the opportunity to make an already-successful paid marketing strategy even stronger, and you will be at the forefront of our highest-impact marketing channel. The right candidate will not only be able to fully own Tipalti’s paid strategies, but this person will also have the opportunity to grow our paid media team as the company scales our incredible product to more customers around the world.
- Manage paid strategy, budget & partnerships for a high-growth, globally-expanding SaaS unicorn
- Own leads targets, which will be attainable with major upcoming expansions to new locations and domains
- Optimize and expand existing paid marketing channels, as well as testing and launching new channels for growth
- Collaborate with SEO, paid social, and brand teams to build more effective landing pages for all stages of the customer journey
- Execute against both prospecting and remarketing strategies across platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook and Google Display Network, managing performance to strict return on investment goals
- Analyze data from paid campaigns, plus 3rd-party tools like Salesforce to uncover new opportunities for growth
- Work with the Demand Gen Team on budgeting & pipeline forecasts
- Conduct in-depth analyses and deliver actionable insights that push the business forward
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads or Search Ads 360, Microsoft Ads, and Google Analytics
- Strong excel and data analysis skills, and the ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions
- Able to effectively communicate and report performance insights with channel stakeholders
- A “test everything” mindset and the ability to effectively set up, benchmark, and run A/B tests and LPO tests.
- 5+ years of experience managing Paid Search performance with preference given to candidates in the enterprise software space
- Experience using Excel and Google sheets for deep campaign analysis
- Experience with LinkedIn & YouTube ad campaigns preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate campaign performance within the organization
Companies like Twitch, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Roblox entrust Tipalti to activate their business models and dramatically reduce AP friction. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup with a multi-billion dollar valuation.
But beyond the technology and impressive growth, what fuels us is a commitment to our customers. We work hard for our 99% customer retention built on trust and reliability. Tipalti means "We handled it," an aesthetic our customers know we deliver consistently.
Around personal growth and wellness, Tipalti oﬀers competitive benefits, a flexible workplace, career coaching, and an environment where you be an impact player and thrive! Our culture ensures everyone checks their egos at the door and stands ready to reach success together. We also dedicate ourselves to diversity and equal opportunity for all.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Handle it