This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our B2B Marketing team is a lean, high growth team that is focused on developing relationships with banks and credit unions across the United States. We're an analytical, outgoing team and have recently expanded our product offerings (Upstart Referral Network + Auto Refi) to take to market. We’re seeing tremendous growth so far, and it’s time to level-up our Account Based Marketing strategy and programs to drive pipeline growth to “hit our number.”
As the ABM Manager at Upstart, you will drive a significant part of Upstart's growth strategy and have the opportunity to apply and showcase your strong account-based marketing skills. You’ll determine how to best reach, educate, nurture and drive action on a 1:1 and 1:few basis to our highest-priority target accounts and buyer personas within the banking industry.
You will work closely with members of the leadership, sales, and marketing teams. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in a fast-paced environment, make a big impact and win as a team to scale a growing business.
How you'll make an impact:
- You’ll own the planning, execution, and results for all things Account Based Marketing to our strategic market of the largest ~200 banks and credit unions in the United States
- Develop hyper-personalized approaches using Direct Mail (Sendoso), video outreach, custom business case building, email, microsites, paid ads, content, and anything else you determine we’ll need to be successful in ABM.
- Work closely with our outbound sales representatives and account executives to build effective email campaigns and personalized call scripts
- Build account scoring & contact engagement scoring from the ground up to create a scalable intent ABM system for us to identify when accounts should be prioritized. Determine what technology we’ll need as we grow, and own the implementation and training.
- Own hosted micro-events, including an inaugural Customer Advisory Board event and our first Consumer Lending Leadership Summit (just ideas for now, and we need you to make them happen)
- Analyze, report and optimize all ABM programs based on ROI and demand gen and sales effectiveness
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years work experience with 3+ years of B2B demand generation marketing, with a particular focus on integrated campaigns & ABM for Enterprise SaaS or similar
- Track record of measurable success in developing and growing pipeline through innovative ABM programs to scale company growth
- Exceptional copywriting skills to develop creative and effective campaign messaging
- The ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively to break down problems and find effective solutions
- Familiarity with the martech landscape and ABM tools, proficient in Hubspot & Salesforce, advanced Excel and reporting skills
- Experience in partnering with Enterprise Sales Reps to find effective and efficient ways to drive pipeline
- Hands-on, strong GSD work-ethic and sense of ownership
- A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field; post-graduate qualifications are a plus
What you’ll love:
- Competitive Compensation (base + bonus & equity)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Personal Development and Technology & Ergonomic Budgets
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Clubs and Activities (Game Nights, Fitstarters, Superwomen, Book Club, Investing Club, Money Discussions, Photography Club and Basketball teams)
- Generous vacation policy
- Catered lunches + snacks & drinks
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The AI Lending Partner to Banks