Business Development Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About TIMIA Capital Corporation:
TIMIA Capital offers flexible debt solutions to capital efficient B2B SaaS and software-enabled companies generating $2 to $20 million in annual recurring revenue. Our non-dilutive financing solutions complement or replace an equity round and provide access to a large amount of capital to help companies accelerate growth while retaining ownership and control of their business. For more information visit timiacapital.com.
TIMIA Capital is seeking a highly motivated Business Development Associate to join the Investment Team in Vancouver in 2021. The Business Development Associate will be focused on sourcing and building a sales pipeline; evaluating potential investment opportunities; and building relationships with intermediary and referral partners across North America .
This role is a dynamic associate-level position in a growing company with great opportunities for career advancement.
What You’ll Do
- Manage all aspects of outbound business development campaigns
- Source new investment opportunities through the outbound campaigns
- Conduct exploratory calls with decision-makers (CEOs, CFOs, and Founders)
- Evaluate investment opportunities with TIMIA’s propitiatory assessment process and analyze them against the firm’s investment criteria
- Attend one-on-one in-person meetings with decision-makers at industry conferences across North America
- Additional tasks requested by the TIMIA leadership team
What You’ll Need
- A completed post secondary degree or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An understanding of finance, accounting, and interest in venture capital and technology
- 1-5 years of sales, customer service, or business development experience is advantageous, as is the proven ability to build strong relationships and overcome objections to achieve results
- Microsoft Excel and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills are a bonus
Who You Are
- You are a self-motivated, detail-oriented, and responsible team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You have an analytical mindset that can evaluate investments and you also have the soft skills necessary to build relationships with senior leadership of high-growth software businesses
- You are willing to travel to industry conferences across North America
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Flexible, non-dilutive growth capital for B2B software companies.