Director of Product Marketing (remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Businesses are looking to transform how they serve customers. It’s no longer acceptable to have a bad customer experience because customers will turn to a competitor instead. That’s why putting a smile on your customers’ faces is more important than ever before. Some of the best ways to do that are through integrating communications into your product, enhancing your contact center, and automating your communications using AI. Voximplant helps businesses do just that because it is one of the world's leading Communications Platforms as a Service (CPaaS) and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) providers.
Over 30,000 customers trust us to handle more than one billion calls per year. There are two main products: Platform and Kit. Voximplant Platform is the only serverless communications platform with robust developer tools and a wide range of APIs and SDKs. Voximplant Kit is the only AI-powered contact center for non-technical people. We hope you’ll consider joining our team to transform how the world communicates.
Company facts and figures
- A profitable, Series B startup
- 175+ employees
- GTM teams in North America, EMEA, CIS/Russia, and LATAM
- Integrations with Google, Amazon, IBM, Microsoft, WhatsApp, Facebook, Viber, Telegram, and more
Your Work at Voximplant
This role will lead all global efforts around product marketing and content marketing, and you will report directly to the VP of Marketing. You can be 100% remote, or you can work from our offices in New York City and Moscow. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Creating a differentiated story about our products and translating that into interesting, clear positioning & messaging guides, content across the buyer’s journey, and more
- Overseeing strategy, performance, and execution of product & content marketing efforts while also executing a lot of the work yourself and not just delegating all of the work to others (it’s a player coach type of role)
- Managing a team of Product & Content Marketers and collaborating closely with other colleagues
- Developing compelling pricing and packaging
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to drive GTM initiatives, enable teams with the right info, and improve key KPIs across Sales, Product, Demand Generation, and more
- Creating new launches and campaigns, managing analyst relations, and ensuring content gets great results
- Proactively identifying opportunities for improvement and championing new tools, channels, tactics, and experiments — as well as ad hoc research and analysis to support business objectives
- Monitoring reports and information to identify trends, issues, and challenges as well preparing reports for management
- 5+ years of experience working in product marketing or content marketing for a software company
- Must have worked for a company selling to software engineers or have personal technical knowledge about APIs
- Values you live by include trust, humility, kindness, curiosity, taking initiative, grit, passion, and teamwork
- Strong ability to lead, coach, and mentor a group of marketers that have varying levels of experience
- Strong collaborator that is able to work with internal stakeholders and drive coordination between marketing, product, sales, and other functions
- Be willing to work with distributed teammates in the Americas, Western Europe, and Moscow
- Have experience handling most efforts in-house rather than having agencies do all of the work
- Willingness to work on new initiatives that are outside of this job description that come up from time to time
- Would prefer to use data to inform decision making rather than gut feelings
Nice to Have Qualifications
- Experience working in the CPaaS industry
- Proficiency in SQL, Python or related querying language
- Has a technical background with experience in coding and using APIs, or at least an understanding of computer science and API concepts
- Experience with a marketing team that targets multiple international audiences
What We Offer
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans (for certain countries)
- An opportunity to dramatically transform a digital marketing function to capture a large share of a $45B market (CPaaS and CCaaS markets)
Voximplant is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Create and scale better communications with fast and flexible solutions that adapt to your business needs.