Marketing Manager North America
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Quinyx is a leading AI-powered workforce management software (SaaS) that makes the complex tasks of scheduling, time reporting, communicating, budgeting, and forecasting deskless workers simple. Quinyx helps companies around the world reduce labor costs, remain compliant and improve workforce efficiency - all the while boosting their bottom line, employee satisfaction and retention. We built state-of-the-art software that unleashes the real force of the workforce so that people and businesses grow together.
Working at Quinyx, you will join an innovative and growing company. You will have the opportunity to make a real difference and help global businesses make the most out of their workforce. Are you ready to begin an awesome journey and be part of a driven team?
About the role
As the Marketing Manager, you will report to the Marketing Director North America and help build the pipeline, drive marketing activities and support the sales team to drive business growth.
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 10 years of hands-on B2B marketing experience, leading efforts across demand generation, marketing operations, digital marketing, events and communications. A roll-up-your-sleeved attitude, a unique knack for copywriting and clever problem solving, coupled with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
What you’ll be doing
Marketing Operations: You will use all of the sales and marketing systems (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce), Newsletters, Content Offerings, Zoom Webinars, etc. You will work closely with the Global Digital and BrandCom teams who will support the North America efforts.
Demand Generation: You will leverage marketing tools to support and drive a demand generation strategy per the North American objectives targets. You will execute lead generation campaigns, leveraging account-based marketing and other enterprise-focused, data-driven marketing techniques across our marketing channels.
Copywriting: You will draft, review, and write copy and content for North American marketing material - creatively weave data and business language to create compelling storytelling.
PR: You will draft press releases, reach out to journalists and nurture media relationships.
What you’ll bring to the team
- 3 years minimum of experience in B2B marketing roles, ideally in companies selling a SaaS solution.
- Experience implementing, executing and optimizing lead generation programs across channels.
- Strong copywriting skills. You’re a fabulous writer and editor and aren’t afraid to write; you’ve got a knack for writing eye-catching headlines
- You thrive working in fast-paced, fluid and challenging environments
- Demonstrated high proficiency with a variety of commonly used marketing tools.
- Expertise in creating content and working with product, demand generation and sales enablement.
- Experience working with or for a high-growth North American company.
- Assist in overall monthly and campaign-level reporting of marketing KPIs. Provide status reports with statistics concerning marketing projects.
- Leverage external vendors to execute value-added promotional events and campaigns
- Regular audit and review of US marketing material - an eye for detail on performance-based messaging and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Identify short-term and long-term issues that must be addressed.
- Research, analyze, and summarize market trends regularly
- Brainstorm and help develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
Life at Quinyx
We are an innovative, agile and growing tech company. We value passion, creativity, quality and simplicity. As a member of the Quinyx family, you will be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace, where we want you to be yourself and enjoy work. You’ll be given the opportunity to make an impact and directly contribute to our success, bring new ideas and have full ownership of your area.
Along with continuous learning, you will have the chance to work and interact with innovative people worldwide, who all come together to create the best possible work environment.
We will provide you with the training and tools needed for the role, flexible working hours, enhanced vacation allowance, gym membership contribution, virtual yoga classes and more.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Happy Workforce. Happy Business.