B2B Digital Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
ABOUT LIGHTHOUSE LIFE
Lighthouse Life Solutions, LLC (Lighthouse Life) is an early-stage financial services startup that is engaged in the business of life settlements. Lighthouse Life purchases life insurance policies from seniors who no longer need, or can no longer afford their policy, and are likely to surrender it or let it lapse for little or no value from the insurance company. We are extremely proud of and passionate about the work we do to provide seniors and their families significant financial resources in retirement.
Our culture encourages innovation and idea sharing throughout the organization. We practice what we preach in promoting a healthy work-life balance and offer flexibility in an open and fun environment. That said, we are driven to exceed expectations and want to share our days with those who raise their hands, step forward and work hard.
Lighthouse Life is a remote-first company. This role can be located anywhere within the U.S. with occasional travel to our offices for meetings or other team events. Lighthouse Life’s offices are in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, less than 10 miles outside of the city of Philadelphia, and steps from the regional commuter train line.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The B2B Digital Marketing Manager will support the efforts of the B2B channel to drive engagement with advisors and prospects. Under the overall direction of the VP, Sales and Marketing Operations, you will execute a digital marketing strategy for the insurance and broker-dealer/RIA channels by deploying a broad range of digital marketing tools.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee B2B lead generation through email marketing, content writing, asset creation, prospecting support, and overall brand building and management activities
- Create and implement an editorial calendar for content publication, email campaigns and social media marketing that aligns with B2B channel goals
- Review, segment, and distribute inbound B2B leads to the appropriate internal team or team member
- Maintain relevant sections of the website that support the B2B channels
- Monitor and measure KPI’s such as email CTR, social media engagement and website traffic
- Collaborate with the members of the business development team to ensure that content, brand, and messaging are cohesive and coherent
- Act as a liaison to digital vendors
- Provide insights and updates on a regular basis through reports and presentations
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- At least 4 years of experience in marketing, with a heavy emphasis on digital marketing
- Experience working with a sales engagement platform (Outreach, SalesLoft, etc.), creating and supporting the implementation of multiple types of sequences and triggers
- Demonstrated experience creating and managing email campaigns in an email marketing and automation platform (Pardot strongly preferred).
- Salesforce proficiency, including campaign management and reporting
- Excellent writing skills (sample required)
- Familiarity with using a CMS for website management (WordPress preferred)
- You are curious by nature
- You have a bias for action
- You have superior time management and organizational skills
- You have good interpersonal skills
This position can be fully remote or based out of our corporate office in Conshohocken, PA.
Your application has been successfully submitted.