Director of Demand Generation
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The implications of AI and the impact it has on real human lives is significant. Our mission at Fiddler is to bring trust and transparency to AI by empowering data science and business teams to observe, monitor, explain, and analyze production AI solutions to enable the creation of Responsible AI systems. We started Fiddler with the mission of building trust into AI powered by model monitoring and explainable AI. We want to enable organizations to get ahead of AI issues by building trustworthy, transparent, and accountable AI solutions.
At Fiddler, we’re motivated to make a difference in the world by bringing trust to AI. Whether it’s to enable everyone to better understand Responsible AI, provide actionable insights to key stakeholders, or help technical teams mitigate bias and identify performance gaps in AI, our mission drives us. As part of an early stage startup you’ll be joining a fast paced and rapidly growing team. You’ll also be joining a team that is widely recognized as an AI leader. Fiddler is a WEF Technology Pioneer of 2020, Forbes AI 50 most promising startups of 2020, CB Insights AI 100 most promising startups of 2021, and a Gartner Cool Vendor in Enterprise AI Governance and Ethical Response (2019).
We’re looking for an experienced, motivated, and driven demand generation manager to lead, manage, and execute on all aspects of our pipeline generation and growth initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Strategize, develop and execute short and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads and generate pipeline
- Grow distribution across all channels, not just owned channels. Must be skilled in SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy
- Lead A/B testing strategies and execution across all channels
- Continuously monitor and optimize campaigns and programs
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey
- Create personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time
- Understand our brand and products inside and out
- Contribute in content development to target consumers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Identify new markets and advertising tactics to encourage business growth
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- 7+ years of B2B demand generation experience in SaaS
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- A digital marketing portfolio of produced marketing work
Fiddler Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Everything you need to build trustworthy and reliable AI, all in one place.