Senior Partner Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Attentive is seeking an ambitious Partner Marketing Strategist to join our team. Reporting into the Senior Director of Partner Marketing, this role will support marketing activities with our partners that drive partner education, brand awareness (for Attentive and our partners), demand generation, and strengthen our technology ecosystem relationships.
- Project Management: help the team make progress every day by proactively keeping track of partner marketing project timelines and deliverables.
- Campaign Planning and Promotion: drive cross-functional collaboration by creating and managing team briefs for initiatives including events, webinars, blog posts, ebooks, and more; drive promotion of key initiatives by drafting compelling email and landing page copy and ensuring program communications are scheduled.
- Partner Onboarding and Education: manage materials and participate in meetings to educate new and existing partners about our partner marketing processes, best practices, benefits of partnership, and expectations for working together.
- Operations: maintain the partner marketing budget and continually track expenses; maintain Attentive’s partner directory and other content on the Partners section of our website.
- Analysis: support business goals by tracking the effectiveness of each partner marketing activity and helping the team determine which channels and activities are providing the most value.
- 1-2 years marketing experience.
- Familiar with marketing fundamentals; understand the process and expectations of marketing programs and deliverables.
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns from beginning to end.
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Process-oriented with excellent communication, project management, and analytical skills. Exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment (past startup experience a plus).
Benefits and Perks
- Robust benefits package including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month gym reimbursement
- Free catered lunch, customized snacks and drinks, cold-brew coffee and kombucha on tap (once office reopens)
- Excellent team offsites, regular company-wide social events (virtual and in-person)
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
To apply: https://jobs.lever.co/attentivemobile/24ab0a55-e4ad-4ce6-adce-1caff6a4c192/apply
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The most comprehensive text message marketing solution