Digital Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
JDA Worldwide is a full-service agency specializing in brand, media, creative and content for high-growth brands across the country. Headquartered in Indianapolis, JDA was named the #2 Fastest Growing Company in 2017 by the Indianapolis Business Journal. JDA is a regular member of the Inc. 500|5000 for fastest growing companies in the U.S., most recently making the list again in 2020 for the fourth straight year.
This position is responsible for utilizing and optimizing digital marketing for JDA clients. This person will have a strong foundation in digital marketing practices and channels, with an emphasis on tactical execution and reporting. The ideal candidate is technical, organized, results driven, has strong attention to detail and has a passion for digital applications.
- Assist in the planning and execution of digital audits, web services, SEO, database marketing, email, and social media campaigns for JDA clients with strong ability to analyze and advise on improvements.
- Work with JDA clients to help form the digital journey for their consumers, linking various tactics and channels into a cohesive picture of the path to conversion.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Build and execute campaigns, programs, and emails in marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot, Pardot, and Marketo
- Evaluate, recommend, and optimize websites for JDA clients
- Strategize, ideate, and execute social media marketing campaigns
- Support and reinforce client relationships by being a subject-matter expert on digital strategy, channel utilization, and tactical execution.
- Assist in the review of new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of digital marketing development.
- Measure and report performance of all digital campaigns against established goals (ROI and KPIs).
- 1-2 years of experience in SEO, social Media, website UX/UI, and digital reporting.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices.
- Analytical thinker who has an appreciation for how data and measurement can prove and scale marketing efforts.
- Willingness to learn and work with cross-functional teams to successfully drive agile marketing innovation and execution.
- Experience using and understanding marketing automation platforms like HubSpot, Marketo and Pardot.
- Familiarity with CRM and its interface with marketing automation platforms.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Effective communication and the ability to present campaign effectiveness, expectations and ideas to groups.
- Service-mindset and desire to support and uphold the team and serve JDA clients.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources (gym in our building)
- Free Snacks & Drinks
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Empowering the Extraordinary.