Senior Demand Generation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
*When I Work is a remote first company. While we have an office in Minneapolis, we are considering this a nationwide search. Due to the pandemic, our office is closed for now. However, if an onsite location is important to you in your search, you are welcome to work from our Minneapolis HQ once our offices re-open.
Who We Are
We help hourly teams get shift done.
At When I Work, everything we do starts with a mission to help hourly teams work better together. We deliver on that mission by making every piece of hourly workforce management - scheduling, time tracking, shift trading, team messaging, and more - easy and straightforward for managers and employees alike.
The marketing team at When I Work is at the core of how our customers find us and why they buy our products. When you join this team, you are joining a group of dynamic, creative, and innovative professionals who like to have fun at work while also challenging and supporting each other in a highly functional team. You will get a best-in-class marketing experience using innovative marketing strategies and tools
What You’ll Do
As the Senior Demand Generation Manager for Mid-Market you will lead the strategy and execution of our paid media efforts aimed at growing revenue in the mid-market and enterprise space. You will be responsible for crafting the strategies, building the campaigns, and reporting on the results. In addition, you will be responsible for finding new ways to reach the target audience, while also spending time digging into the data to uncover opportunities to optimize current campaigns and maximize outcomes. Success will be measured by growth in our mid-market revenue pipeline as well as improvements in our mid-market acquisition processes. In addition, you will:
- Own the paid media strategy for the mid-market segment, including direct ownership over multiple paid media channels
- Partner closely with others on the marketing team to achieve shared goals and create holistic campaigns
- Forecast, monitor, and report on campaign performance
- Leverage data and insights to make informed decisions
- Identify, vet, and build relationships with external vendors
Who You Are
You are a senior demand generation specialist who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and has hands-on experience driving action through paid digital channels to acquire mid-market B2B customers. You are capable of synthesizing large amounts of data from multiple sources and understanding it in order to communicate insights and make strategic decisions. You seek opportunities where you can be both creative and analytical, and coming up with headlines is just as fun as calculating return on spend. You can generate and sustain enthusiasm for your campaigns, and are always coming up with new ideas.
Experience and Skills Needed
- 5+ years hands-on experience in paid digital marketing
- Demonstrated success in driving B2B leads from mid-market level organizations, within a high-growth organization
- Experience conceptualizing and executing ABM campaigns/tactics
- Strong team player who is able to lead and execute projects from conception to completion
- Analytical with a proven ability to leverage data and uncover opportunities
- Proven ability to execute, optimize, and report on paid media campaigns
- Proven ability to test and learn in a fast paced environment
- Ability to find, evaluate, and advocate for new channels and initiatives
- Demonstrated basic technical capabilities
What Would be Awesome to Have
- Familiarity with SQL and experience using it to create queries
- Familiarity with Python
- Experience with the SaaS business model
What’s In It For You
- Employee Stock Options
- Professional development allowance
- Paid parental leave
- Medical benefits - employee premiums paid 100% by When I Work
- Dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work environment
- 401K Match
- Remote first culture including home office set-up stipend and ongoing telecommuter stipend
- Casual dress code
- Dynamic and dedicated team
We believe actions speak louder than words. Every encounter with our people and products should be memorable and helpful. Challenges are exciting, failure is how we learn, and we all have an entrepreneurial spirit. Building an inclusive and equitable workplace isn’t lip service. We invest our time and our money in organizations that are not only working to diversify the current jobscape, but also investing in the future of talent. We’re motivated by a strong, innovative, and passionate work culture and we’re constantly searching for ways to improve and get shift done.
Whether you’re a perfect match or not, if it sounds like a good fit, we encourage you to apply.
The tech industry is notorious for its lack of diverse representation, and we're aware of the research showing that historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to a job if they don't believe that they meet all of the criteria. Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We would love to hear from you and figure out what you can add to the culture here at When I Work.
We’d love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each position).
- Cover letter including:
- an overview of your existing experience
- a convincing reason why you’d like to work at When I Work.
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get Shift Done