This job is no longer accepting applications.
Trainual is looking for a strategic, creative, storyteller to join our fast-growing marketing team.
You're a wizard of words and master of crafting emotional, compelling, narratives at the intersection of our audience psyche and product value prop.
You can tackle anything from email, website, and product copy, to commercial video scripts and social media posts.
When you write bubble letters on poster boards, you never run out of space.
Because you are an expert at visualizing the end result and its impact... which may be long-form SEO or a 5-word billboard.
Plans are great but you don't need them. You need ideas, and love to bring them to life in real-time.
In your heart, you're a journalist, not just a tactical writer.
You obsess over the story, search for strategic insights, identify trends, and raise the value bar on the content you touch.
You're a copywriter who intuitively understands how to use words to inspire actions.
- Writing and editing copy for social media, advertising, website, email, and product
- Collaborate and ideate with internal strategic and creative teams
- Support the writing and production of our weekly newsletter
- Research, write, produce, and publish blog content
- Turn transcripts of customer interviews or podcast conversations into well-structured written stories
- Portfolio of creative written work to show
- Self-motivated, proactive problem-solver, with great communication skills
- Passionate about pop culture, emerging trends, social media, and marketing/advertising
- A knack for quickly understanding and switching between different brand/editorial voices
- Ability to execute at the speed of ideas in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Marketing knowledge: SEO, content marketing, email marketing, both standard and fringe social platforms
- Systems knowledge: HubSpot, WordPress and/or Webflow, Google Suite
Trainual makes it easy to get your business out of your brain and build a playbook for your growing team. 5,000+ small businesses use Trainual to document their knowledge and processes, onboard and train their teams, and scale their operations with consistency. Trainual was founded in Scottsdale, Arizona in 2018, is venture-backed, has 60 employees, and was named one of Inc Magazine's 2021 Best Places to Work.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Trainual helps you get your business out of your brain and build repeatable processes for onboarding, training, and scaling your team.