Demand Generation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You are a clever demand gen pro who is familiar with platforms and programs that span from tried-and-true to emerging and unconventional. You enjoy getting your hands dirty building always-improving programs from the ground up, objectively determining what works and what doesn't. You’re a natural leader able to build coalitions and commitment across functions.
In this role, you will build, test, refine and scale lead gen programs that target sophisticated dealmakers in the private equity, venture capital and investment banking world. You will manage marketing automation supporting nurture and drip campaigns, PPC and SEO, and own the creative used to attract interest.
What you'll be doing
- Develop, execute and optimize targeted email and nurture campaigns in marketing automation systems (Marketo, Pardot and HubSpot).
- A/B test subject lines, images, copy and other elements to optimize engagement and conversion.
- Monitor, track and communicate campaign performance, from leads through opportunities and closed deals and use insights from the data to optimize demand generation programs.
- Manage the lead lifecycle, buyer personas, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing.
- Propose new and improved lead gen campaign ideas.
- Help guide and oversee our in-person and online events strategy, including webinars, hosted events and industry conferences.
- Manage and implement audience segmentation strategies.
- Manage paid and organic social marketing programs to achieve measurable results.
- Establish, track, and improve response rates, conversion rates, pipeline, and ROI,
- Create quarterly plans, analyze marketing generated results, and implement action plans to make improvements.
What you should have to be successful
- 3+ years’ experience in results-driven, multi-channel B2B demand gen marketing.
- Previous success developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building programs across a broad spectrum of strategies.
- Proficiency in marketing automation software (Marketo, Pardot and HubSpot) and online analytics.
- Exceptional project management and presentation skills, both in person and online.
- A mission-driven individual with a belief in and commitment to the success of the team and the company.
- Creative thinker and problem solver who is a strong listener, team player and collaborator.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong business focus and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead across functions to develop ambitious plans and deliver exceptional results.
- Verifiable lead generation results and proven track record with online advertising, email, and web marketing programs.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
SourceScrub is the world's leading data service for firms looking to research, find and connect with privately held companies. Our Private Company Intelligence platform allows deal teams to take a data-driven approach in a traditionally opaque segment of the market. We combine state-of-the-art technology with an unmatched QA process resulting in the freshest and most accurate data set available.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the world's leading data service for firms looking to research, find, and connect with bootstrapped companies.