Content Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You are well versed in B2B marketing and have a passion for content and writing. You have the ability to convey our value proposition through engaging content, and are as much a marketer as a content strategist. You are highly collaborative and are excited by the challenge of working cross-functionally at a fast-paced company.
What you'll be doing
- Build and execute our digital content strategy to support our marketing initiatives and campaigns. Create and manage a content calendar.
- Partner closely with product marketing and demand generation teams to define content themes, and determine the appropriate mix of top, middle, and bottom of funnel content.
- Develop a deep understanding of our value proposition, key messages, target buyers, and influencers.
- Partner with subject matter experts to develop content in a variety of formats including blog posts and articles, eBooks, infographics, videos, etc.
- Produce ads and landing pages that attract qualified attention and convert interest into action.
- Maximize the value and reach of our content by turning high-performing assets into a set of derivate pieces that can be used in multiple channels.
- Work with PR, product marketing and demand gen teams to discover and test content partnerships, syndication, and amplification opportunities.
- Ensure that content conveys clear benefits to the target audience, adheres to our brand voice and personality, and meets quality standards.
- Implement best practices for content creation, reuse, and optimization.
- Measure and report on content performance; optimize based on results.
What you should have to be successful
- Demonstrated excellence in content marketing in B2B tech. Finance experience is a plus.
- Strong track record of defining and executing highly effective content marketing programs.
- Proven ability to translate brand personality and product capabilities into content assets that engage customers and increase lead generation and conversion rates.
- Exceptional storyteller, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to extract short-form content from long-form content. Experience repurposing content for different uses, formats, audiences, and platforms.
- Experience with defining content metrics and measuring content effectiveness.
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Experience working cross-functionally with product marketing, demand generation, web, creative, sales enablement, and other functions.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills. Can clearly articulate ideas, frame problems and offer solutions.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects and hit deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
SourceScrub is the world's leading data service for firms looking to research, find and connect with privately held companies. Our Private Company Intelligence platform allows deal teams to take a data-driven approach in a traditionally opaque segment of the market. We combine state-of-the-art technology with an unmatched QA process resulting in the freshest and most accurate data set available.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are the world's leading data service for firms looking to research, find, and connect with bootstrapped companies.