Web Content Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Content Performance Specialist, you will leverage your deep grasp of analytics to help improve the customer experience of college students. You’ll do this through a number of avenues including Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio implementation, goal tracking, and using your content experience to create proper strategy and messaging that aligns with customer brand and consumer desire. Additionally, your overall understanding of content strategy including content management, governance, and SEO will help our customers thrive.
You’re a mix of left and right brain that loves to collaborate. Solving problems drives you, and exploring ideas with designers, researchers, strategists, developers, and project leaders comes naturally. You’re curious by nature and you thrive in the fast-paced agency environment where being proactive and communicative are the norm. You have extensive experience in driving key marketing metrics tied to awareness and conversion.
- Leverage analytics tools such as Google Analytics/Tag Manager, Google Search Console, and Google Data Studio to establish the actual measurement model, configure and implement, and create useful reports.
- Bring a clear, articulate perspective on content strategy (not simply writing content) to influence the purpose, design, function, sustainability, and measurable performance of a UX
- Work closely with the project team and the client to develop insightful understanding of the client’s specific institution and the larger higher ed landscape across the US.
- Develop a vision for content that includes establishing clear objectives and measurable goals for the performance of digital experiences (such as websites and apps)
- Collaborate with the UX team on creative concept development and information architecture
- Consult with clients on content processes and best practices and lead them through activities and workshops, collaborating with them as needed
- Gather and organize resources and materials as needed from clients to support content creation efforts.
- Develop A/B tests, create experiments, and evaluate strategies to drive consistent audience growth over time.
Our ideal candidate would have...
- A portfolio showing examples of different content strategy deliverables (e.g., content audits, strategic findings/insights, information architectures, editorial guidelines, matrices, copy decks, etc.)
- A brief walk-through presentation (via Zoom) of how you would set up Google Analytics event tracking for important calls to action and configure a custom dashboard so the client can monitor ongoing performance of content and the UX
- Demonstrable content expertise within a holistic user-centered design process
- Familiarity with content management systems (such as Drupal, Wordpress, Sitecore, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented while remaining committed to quality and adhering to deadlines
- Working knowledge of accessibility guidelines for content authoring
- Demonstrate experience collaborating with clients and colleagues to evolve their writing for the web; crafting accessible, plain-language page/interface copy; optimizing content for SEO; and developing KPIs for measuring content performance
- Ability to handle multiple client engagements through prioritization in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- 5+ years of experience (to include deep knowledge of both Google Analytics and SEO), preferably with some experience in an agency environment
Please send a resume and some work samples.
iFactory was founded in the mid-1990s and is located in Boston, MA. We are a bunch of fun and curious people who are passionate about the mission of our clients and we are always striving to find the best solutions for them. Our mission is to sustain a diverse team of dedicated experts who create the highest caliber of interactive solutions for our clients and their users.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Partners, never vendors