Director of Performance Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Director of Performance Marketing
We believe the world needs independent retail. Drip is the ecommerce marketing engine making it happen. Trusted by 27,000 marketers worldwide, we give retailers the tools they need to build personal and profitable relationships with their customers at scale. We do this through our guided marketing system that helps direct-to-consumer brands of all sizes market smarter and grow their business. Our SaaS platform has helped thousands of customers across the globe generate nearly $1 Billion in gross merchandise value since 2018. And we’re just getting started! We are well-funded, growing super fast, and building a beautiful product with crew members located around the US and in our Minneapolis Hub.
Working at Drip means empowering the ecommerce rebellion alongside some of the best people in the biz. We've worked hard to build an awesome company culture based on our 5 Guiding Principles that are more than just words on a wall (learn more: www.drip.com/about). Ready to empower the rebellion? Join Drip!
About the opportunity:
As the Director of Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for growing Drip’s new customer base via multi-channel digital campaigns while optimizing our ad spend. You’ll work closely with cross-functional team members from Growth, Product Marketing, Content and Creative to deliver impactful results.
Some of your contributions will include:
- Develop and execute a strategy to acquire new customers across Digital (Adwords, Facebook, display), Partnerships (affiliate marketing), Referral, Direct Mail, etc.
- Build and manage a team to continually expand acquisition efforts and to convert trial users into paid subscriptions
- Instrument and continually measure, test and optimize spend, messaging and channel mix using data analysis (attribution, cohort, ICP journeys, etc) - in collaboration with Drip’s data engineering and growth teams
- Collaborate across the organization to build comprehensive acquisition strategies for new product launches
- Report back to the Senior Leadership Team and make recommendations for continual improvement
- Partner with Drip’s Content Marketing, Design, Growth and Engineering teams to deliver and scale programs and campaigns.
- Manage external partners (e.g. a performance media agency) and key marketing software (e.g. marketing automation) to deliver these campaigns.
What You’ve Done and Who You Are:
- 5+ years of digital customer acquisition experience
- Experience in a product-led growth (PLG) organization (SaaS, Freemium and/or Trial)
- Experience acquiring SMB customers strongly preferred
- Strong analytical skills (attribution modeling, cohort analysis, etc.)
- Experience building and managing a team (programs, email marketing, etc)
- Self-driven with a mindset for continuous improvement
- Deep experience in marketing automation (Hubspot), Google Analytics, AdWords, Social Media Ad platforms, email, affiliate marketing, partnerships
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and equity
- Challenging and meaningful problems to solve - you will invariably make a difference and impact
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including our fiercely compassionate leadership team
- A vibrant and devoted team, who still finds time for fun
- Digital first culture - we're open to crew members working remotely or from our Minneapolis Hub
- Finally, just good humans... no jerks!
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
Drip is an inclusive workplace that upholds the dignity of all people. We value, respect, and celebrate everyone’s individualities and honor their unique strengths from all different walks of life. We embrace diversity of perspective and ideas which leads to people’s growth, product innovation and ultimately a successful business.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Build your ecommerce brand—from customer acquisition to loyalty and retention with Drip. We give you the tools you need to build personal and profitab...