Marketing Growth and Operations Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Tonkean is the OS for business operations, transforming operations teams from facilitators into makers with an enterprise-grade, no-code process orchestration platform. By abstracting the technical knowledge required to automate, monitor, and manage mission-critical business processes, Tonkean enables enterprises to drive operational efficiency while reducing technical debt.
Tonkean builds a bridge between business and IT, allowing IT to partner with business teams to drive agility while ensuring compliance & security. Using Tonkean, IT can create custom, reusable action blocks called "enterprise components" that enable key capabilities like updating data in existing systems, interacting with people, or deploying NLP & OCR technology. These components can then be shared securely with business operations teams, in a no-code studio, to orchestrate business processes across functions and systems by adding business logic. Business operations teams can become more self-sufficient, and IT teams can scale with confidence.
Enterprises like Lyft, EVERSANA, Instacart, Grubhub, Crypto.com, and more rely on Tonkean to optimize and align their operations across functions—including sales, marketing, customer support, legal, finance, and more. With Tonkean, enterprises can expand the pie of who can deliver software, making a world of makers.
Tonkean is looking for a Marketing Growth and Operations Manager with a proven track record of optimizing sophisticated B2B campaigns for multiple audiences in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment to help us design, execute, manage, and analyze high-performing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be a data-driven self-starter, both highly analytical as well as adept at building strategic relationships at all levels of the organization. They enjoy diving into the data, formulating hypotheses, developing test plans, and iterating based on data-supported insights.
This person will work closely with the Sr. Demand Generation Manager to support all aspects of database cleanliness and maintenance, campaign management, and the lead generation processes through our CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo). Additionally, this person will build analytics and reporting processes and optimize our GTM motion using data.
The right candidate has strong communication and project management skills, familiarity working with Marketo, SFDC, project management tools, and is able to present complex information to multiple levels and roles within our organization that others can understand and apply to their daily work.
If this opportunity excites you, we'd love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Build, test, and execute end-to-end marketing campaigns based on industry best practices and internally created frameworks
- Work closely with Demand Generation to enhance and optimize the lead management process, ensuring timely distribution of leads to the sales team, and ensure correct database segmentation
- Own reporting for all daily, weekly, and monthly pipeline metrics to support in business assessment and decision-making
- Ensure data accuracy as leads move from Marketo to SFDC and down the lifecycle funnel
- Be the reporting expert for the marketing organization, setting the foundation for data-driven insights to drive marketing campaign strategy and spend
- Establish dashboards used to translate web analytics data into insights, identify and prioritize campaign and conversion optimization opportunities, and evaluate campaign performance
- Interpret data from multiple sources, spot trends/anomalies/outliers, synthesize raw data and create models to test hypotheses and AB testing frameworks
- Manage workload in Asana and keep tasks up-to date to ensure the smooth handover between team members and stakeholders
- Strong partnership with stakeholders to drive campaign execution and analysis through building, testing, delivery and measurement
- 4+ years of B2B marketing growth and operations experience
- Advanced proficiency building campaigns and processes in marketing technology platforms (Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.)
- A natural maker who can analyze challenges with a critical eye and find creative solutions
- Demonstrate Excel experience creating reports and analyzing data
- Ability to troubleshoot systems and integrations to ensure data is flowing correctly
- Excellent communication and organization skills. We’re looking for an innovative thinker, data-driven, self-motivated, and proactive problem solver
- Live and breathe marketing data: analyze data from multiple source to uncover new opportunities for growth
- Analytical capabilities, able to understand the impact of campaigns by analyzing results (you love running reports), and developing a plan of action to optimize performance
- Track-record executing marketing campaigns that drive measurable results with programs as it pertains to the buyer journey
- Work closely with the content and design teams to create deployable assets to support email, web, webinar, display, and advertising campaigns.
- Utilize marketing best practices to help drive impactful marketing campaigns through a multi-channel approach
- A great collaborator with strong communication skills, is a cross functional partner with ability to influence
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment; IT/technology marketing experience preferred
- Outstanding self-starter with flexibility, adaptability, accountability, and thrives in fast-paced startup environments
- BA/BS required
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THIS JOB
- You are joining a hyper growth startup and will grow your career quickly.
- You’ll have an influence on forecasting and marketing budget, and be a key player on the Marketing team.
- You get to work with the entire GTM team and make a significant impact on our strategy.
- There Is Always A Way. At Tonkean, we believe that nothing is impossible. There is a solution to every problem - you just need to find it.
- Think People First. We believe in investing in, empowering, and prioritizing people. We work as a team and win as a team. We listen with purpose as we speak with courage. We believe in diversity. We always ask ourselves: Is this giving value to our customers? Is this improving our team? Is this helping me be better?
- Start With Why And Fail Fast. We believe that progress is the only way forward; that action is always better than no action; that innovation requires bravery. We believe that every worthwhile “how” starts with an important “why.” If you know the “why”, and you can learn from it, It’s never a failure. It is the operational cost of progress.
- No BS. To matter, you must - stay focused, keep it simple and always move the needle. We don’t have time for BS. We don’t waste energy; we prioritize efficiency; we stay focused; and we always try to optimize for what’s important.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Join a fast-growing business that is venture-backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners and Foundation Capital.
- Collaborate with a talented yet humble team as we empower operations teams and eliminate mundane tasks.
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Virtual social events, and annual company retreats
- 401k, Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Tonkean provides each employee with a new laptop, monitor, headset, keyboard and mouse
- Remote employees receive a one-time work from home setup stipend (reimbursable) of $500(USD) upon commencing employment to purchase desk, chair and other work from home tools.
Tonkean welcomes everyone. We believe every member of our team enriches our diversity and inclusion by broadening our ways of problem-solving for future challenges. Even if you don't meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Tonkean is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We believe diversity is important to building a successful business and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, reproductive health decisions or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Tonkean is the OS for business operations, transforming operations teams from facilitators into makers with an enterprise-grade, no-code process orche...