This job is no longer accepting applications.
If you love process, data, and marketing, this role is for you! This role spans both marketing (email marketing, direct mail, events, etc.) and marketing operations --- ensuring seamless customer experience and accurate reporting. This role will own marketing automation, data integrity, and MarTech integrations of multiple technology platforms.
THE REAL STORY:
Swivel was founded 2 years ago. We’ve doubled each year. We have 6 full-time employees, and we’re growing. This role is meant to fill a project-management, analytical, operational need. We have a writer on the team, so no need to be able to write (and she didn’t write this, the Founder is writing this, and she doesn’t love writing!!) We have designers and developers, as well. And we have a Lead Gen focused-role that is focused on paid media at the top of the funnel. This position is more focused on operations in general, as well as initiatives to move “engaged” leads to sales-ready. If you love to learn, you’re a hustler, and you LOVE marketing, you’d love us. The role is also expected to have direct reports in the coming months.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Vital member of the Swivel Team to develop strategies and plans for clients - to move prospects to sales ready
- Develop and execute compelling lead gen offers to prospects bottom of funnel that break through the clutter with prospects
- Evaluate results on a daily basis and adjust continually to increase impact and reduce costs; report key metrics regularly
- Define testing strategy across offers and messaging
- Provide monthly reports on key performance indicators to clients that identify executive summary, optimizations, results, and upcoming plans
- Oversee Marketing Operations - ensure accuracy and efficiency with automation, Zapier, etc. - including Lead capture process, Data integrity, Sales alerts, Email nurture tracks + triggers + segmentation
- Oversee and train future team members as they join
- Define strategy for cadence of cold outreach and nurture marketing at bottom of funnel
- Define segmentation strategy
- Oversee accurate execution of emails and consistently reaching all prospects
- Define testing strategy for emails
- Analyze performance to derive insights and optimizations
- Manage direct mail campaigns from concept to completion & work with sales team to ensure timing of drops/calls are aligned
- From virtual webinars to VIP roundtables, manage events to be on time, on budget, and on scope - while communicating with all parties involved
MarTech & SalesTech
- Identify new opportunities for new technology as needed
- Encouraged to participate in ongoing professional development opportunities in American Marketing Association and other associations/events.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experienced with marketing automation and/or CRM, etc.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Critical Success Factors (CSF’s):
- Leadership: The vision to recognize opportunities, set a goal, define a path to achieve it, and enroll and energize others to execute against the goal. The passion to coach and mentor others.
- Passion to Achieve: The drive to achieve measurable results for the business and to grow and progress personally.
- Strategic & Analytical Thinking: The intellectual horsepower to think strategically, define the right metrics, design measurement systems and guide junior analysts. The passion to measure and analyze everything and then make changes.
- Collaboration: The desire to nurture collaborative, productive relationships and the EQ to make it happen.
- Creativity and Innovation: The imagination to generate new ideas and recognize possibilities.
- Technical Mastery: A demonstrated track record of strong lead-gen results and a mastery of the key elements of B2B lead generation (e.g., email marketing, marketing automation, SEO).
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
Remote working environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A Modern Method to Sales Growth