Director of Marketing
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a brilliant marketer who can tell the Zype story of how our customers and team are connecting the world’s video and viewers with our industry leading video API.
You will be an experienced cloud software or infrastructure marketer who understands digital marketing strategy, data analysis, budgeting, measurement, and messaging.
We are looking for someone with a passion for digital content and software products that can lead the marketing charge - directing a small but growing individual contributor team - while getting things done to drive the company's goals.
As the future VP of Marketing, you’ll partner with our C-Level executives and wake up every day thinking about amplifying our messaging, measuring through effective data analysis, and ultimately driving leads and revenue.
If you are looking to play a meaningful role and greatly impact the future success of the company, your team and yourself, then this is the perfect springboard. If you feel like you have what it takes to grow with us then get in touch. We can't wait to hear from you!
- Develop and amplify brand messaging and positioning to drive Zype’s leadership goals in the market
- Develop and implement marketing plans, including promotional calendars and programs, new product introductions and other marketing projects
- Be accountable for analytics, attribution, and performance of marketing leads into our sales channels
- Understand our CRM - Salesforce - at a deep level and leverage it for marketing goals
- Direct individual contributors and vendors around content, ad, and demand generation campaigns.
- Supervise a marketing team, including hiring, training, workloads, schedules and deadlines
- Oversee the operation of the company’s website and email marketing program and provide analytics, insights, and improvements
What you will need:
- Excellence as a writer - this will be a writing heavy role and superior command of the written word is an absolute must.
- Keen eye for design - you care about aesthetics and look and feel and know how important that is for effective digital marketing.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing within a SaaS B2B company. Optimally within the B2B digital video industry
- Experience in positioning and amplification of market messages for a B2B company
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B testing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target personas and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of CRM, data management and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Outreach, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience with Intercom (in-app messaging) a plus.
- For this role we are looking for a US-based person. The position can be remote across the US with availability to be online in EST timezone.
Why become a Zypester?
Zype is the leading all-in-one video infrastructure solution. We empower teams to build amazing direct-to-consumer video streaming services across the web, mobile, connected TV, and social media.
- You will be developing within a global team that is planning to grow by 60% in 2021 to build the infrastructure for digital video. You’ll make a durable mark on our organization, people, and a product that is supporting video streaming to over 70 million households (and growing).
- We encourage Zypesters to come up with and propose new ideas. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- We foster collaboration, invest in training & development, promote from within and encourage Zypesters to support those causes they deeply care about.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The infrastructure for digital Video